Video: MUNI v1 - Northstar and Geared Muni

Old December 17th 08, 06:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Default Video: MUNI v1 - Northstar and Geared Muni

Goats_On_Unicycles;1151533 wrote:
Ugh, I can only watch vids on youtube...
Someone should youtube this as a treat for little Jackie.

Haha that's what I suggested, but Corbin's a
non-youtube/Mac/quicktime/apple/if you want to see it you have to DL
this big file only snob!

--
MuniAddict

::'UniGeezer.com' (http://unigeezer.com)

'' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/member.php?u=12920)::
Old December 17th 08, 06:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

corbin;1151523 wrote:
Hi Jeremy -- Why do you think it needs to be de-interlaced? I'm guessing
that you are seeing some horizontal lines though it...but, you
*shouldn't* see this. Can you take a screen shot of the interlaced
effect and show it to me? I'd like to correct it. I'm guessing you are
using windows, and some video player that isn't Quicktime. QuickTime on
mac looks fine with it.

Also, most parts weren't shot with a tripod, nor would it really have
worked to use it..I can eliminate shake in Motion or FCP, but I didn't
think there was a need. I guess it is just a matter of opinion and
personal preference!

corbin

I thought it was fine.

I dont like quicktime and use VLC for all my media needs, and it looked
fine. Full screen, and set the aspect ratio to 16:10 (hate the black
bars) and it looked great.

My last post was just kind of a general guideline type of thing.

--
Jerrick

'*500$ /$549.99*'
(http://tinyurl.com/6ywusa) *Press Alt+F4 to fix post
stretch.*[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC]JC~
Old December 17th 08, 06:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

corbin;1151060 wrote:

I also have a YouTube version, but the quality is so crappy that I
don't even want to post the link. Find it under my youtube user:
corbinstreehouse if you want to see that version.

corbin

Ahem!

Old December 17th 08, 06:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
corbin

MuniAddict;1151535 wrote:
Haha that's what I suggested, but Corbin's a
non-youtube/Mac/quicktime/apple/if you want to see it you have to DL
this big file only snob!

Hehe. Yeah! And rightly so; YouTube has horrible quality. I'm not sure
how to get it to have the high quality version.

But, as I said it *is* on YouTube; I mentioned that you could find it.
Here is the link:

YouTube - MUNI
v1

However, facebook has it in MUCH higher quality, and probably uses a
similar flash player, but with less server side processing. Try this
one first:

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=119373985120

corbin

--
corbin

http://www.corbinstreehouse.com
Old December 17th 08, 06:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Goats_On_Unicycles

Thanks! Going to load it now!

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

-So hot! If I was gay, id want an aryan guy, but im not, so I
want a sexy aryan girl.-~Jerrick

-what a precious moment in a childs life when you get to see
him blow up a rainbow trout for the first time-
~Phil on uni

-hinunggbinu!!!-
~JJtheunicycle
Old December 17th 08, 06:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

'YouTube - MUNI v1' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9X4Iq-Kq2Y)

However, facebook has it in MUCH higher quality, and probably uses a
similar flash player, but with less server side processing. Try this
one first:

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=119373985120

corbin

Oh yeah haha sorry I forgot. It's also better not to _imbed_ it since
it's not in widescreen unless you go directly to the youtube page.

Old December 17th 08, 06:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
corbin

MuniAddict;1151531 wrote:
? That's the very reason there is a video forum. Just as there's a
separate forum for buying/selling (trading post) and all the others.
Just makes it easier and more convenient to know exactly where to look
for a specific topic.

A buying/selling forum makes sense; most people don't want to see ads
for unicycles unless they are in the market for one.

I see less value in having a specific video forum; unicycle videos are
still on topic for rec.sport.unicycling. The video forum is also not a
newsgroup (I think half the people here wouldn't know the difference),
granted, people no longer use newsgroup readers (and posters), and
nearly everyone here posts from unicyclist.com. I guess I'm just
old-school, and even remember the days of dial up BBSs.

Just my 2 cents! Don't forget your internet roots

corbin

Old December 17th 08, 07:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uniaddict

Hey Corbin. That geared muni looks like a blast. I gotta try that
sometime.

--
uniaddict

Any bay area riders up for a ride PM me!
'SixSixOne' (http://sixsixone.com/)
*85 foot coast!*
Old December 17th 08, 05:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
corbin

uniaddict;1151593 wrote:
Hey Corbin. That geared muni looks like a blast. I gotta try that
sometime.

Were going to ride again this weekend if you want to come out and ride
muni with us in santa cruz.
corbin

Old December 17th 08, 09:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mscalisi

Nice Viddy Corbin!

--
mscalisi

Unicycle for (reducing the) Buddha

KH Geared MUni Unicorn Unicycling 7 October 11th 07 08:08 PM
Does anyone know how to get this link to KH Moab geared muni video Daytripper63 Unicycling 1 October 14th 06 01:05 AM
kh/schlumph geared muni unicycle dave Unicycling 12 May 14th 06 10:02 PM
The KH prototype geared MUni. (from moab) Fuego Unicycling 55 March 30th 06 08:48 AM
Awesome Day of Muni at Northstar(with pics). Catboy Unicycling 12 September 27th 05 01:08 AM