12-14 year old riders - click this

Old January 2nd 09, 11:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SamGoodburn

Default 12-14 year old riders - click this

Every one so far's been 14 apart from Unisykolist.

--
SamGoodburn

very creative sig.
Old January 3rd 09, 12:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicykler John

John
13
Dec. 30
Mountain Unicycling/ Urban X-treme(Minor X-treme)
U.S.A.
(Depends on what season)
spring: about 2 months total
summer: about 8 weeks total
autumn: about 2 weeks total
winter: about 10 hours total

Tricks I can do:
1.) Crankflip
2.) Grind
3.) Bunny Hop (I need lighter Cranks!!!)
4.) Ride with one leg(Is there a name for that?)

--
Unicykler John

http://www.youtube.com/user/UnicyklerJohn
myspace.com/thermaltire
"Don't do that, I do that!"
-John
Old January 3rd 09, 12:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
beeper

Raphael Poham will own you all.

--
beeper

)-90'-UNISPIN-O

')-Crankflip-'O,'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZgdzTx7qEg)

'SixSixOne' (SixSixOne.com)
Old January 3rd 09, 01:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

beeper;1163023 wrote:
Raphael Poham will own you all.

lol I was just thinking the same thing

Name: Eli Brill
Age: well.. I turn 14 tomorrow, so I'm still 13..
Time riding: About a year and 4 months
Time Practice per day: Uhh, Kinda embarrassing.. Like 3-5 hours.
Riding Style: Flat

SOME COMBOS I CAN DO::
Rolling wrap-backroll-rolling wrap-backroll
Rolling wrap-varial roll-outside roll
Backroll-outsideroll
Leg around-wrapped inward backroll
double rolling wrap-inward backroll
rolling wrap-inward backroll-backroll
270-180-270
inward outside roll
pushmush-rolling wrap-backroll
rolling wrap-push mush-backroll-rolling wrap

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old January 3rd 09, 01:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
IsaacSteiner

beeper;1163023 wrote:
Raphael Poham will own you all.

Raphael Poham isn't human.

--
IsaacSteiner

*my sponsors:*

*
'Bedford Unicycles' (www.bedfordunicycles.ca)

'Unicycle.tv' (www.unicycle.tv)*
Old January 3rd 09, 03:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hungry4uni

IsaacSteiner;1163044 wrote:
Raphael Poham isn't human.

I second that notion!

--
hungry4uni

ŤŔϊãĻş

ЦИΪĈҰĆĻέ
my sponsor'
SixSixOne' (http://www.sixsixone.com)
Old January 3rd 09, 03:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Goats_On_Unicycles

Unreal-Wheel;1162654 wrote:
Michael
14
June 1st
Whatever I want
US
prolly around 50 minutes

Lame tricks I can do:

Rolling 3spin
Crankflip
Coasting about 90 feet
360 hoptwist
Backroll
Seatwrap
Seat Drag

I think that people should also post what trick they are mainly working
on

Working on: Doubleflip

Dude, haha. That stuff is not lame.
That's all pretty advanced.
Coasting 90 feet is nuts and seat drag is a level ten trick!

hungry4uni;1162798 wrote:
I never noticed how bad I am until now

Dude, dude, dude... you aren't bad at all. Just enjoy riding and
improving.
You'll be busting out pro moves before you know it.

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

-So hot! If I was gay, id want an aryan guy, but im not, so I
want a sexy aryan girl.-~Jerrick

-what a precious moment in a childs life when you get to see
him blow up a rainbow trout for the first time-
~Phil on uni

-hinunggbinu!!!-
~JJtheunicycle
Old January 3rd 09, 03:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

For trick I am working on I would say--- Longer combos, and consistency.
lol. i need work at consistency

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old January 3rd 09, 03:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
T.M.C.

I'll probably be the worst

Name:Talbot
Age: 14
Birthday: Feb 27
Style: Not really sure
Country: US
Practice: Winter-0 Not winter-1-2 hours

Super lame tricks:
180 unispin(static-rolling-one handed)
Leg Wraps
Wall Plants
1foot riding
Rolling hop up 3 pallets
Zero Plants(working up to crankflips)

Working on 360 unispins

--
T.M.C.

Don’t get discouraged, practice is all it takes. Ride hard, but have
fun
-Shaun Johanneson
Old January 3rd 09, 04:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uniFREAK134

name:carter
age:12
birthday:april 2
riding style:trials, MUni (but mostly trials)
country:USA
practice time daily:1 hour

1.pedal grab
2.one foot riding
3.stair jumps
4. gaps
5.skinnies (but not to skinnie)
6.2 pallet side hop.i know its terrible but i just cant get the hang of
side hopping

--
uniFREAK134