15-16 year old riders - click this

Old January 3rd 09, 02:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tyler_N

Default 15-16 year old riders - click this

So this is just a temporary thread for 15-16 year old riders. I'm fairly
curious of what skill level us young riders are at. Set up a post like
this:

Name:
Age:
Birthday:
Riding Style:
How Long You Have Been Riding
Country:
Daily Practice Time:

~Tricks you can do~ (preferably about 5-10 of your best tricks)

I'll start off...

Tyler
Age 15
December 6th
Street, Trials, Coker, Muni, very little freestyle and flatland.
Been Riding 6 years, 8 days
hour or so

~Tricks you can do~
1. 360 unispin
2. Crankflip
3. Backflip
4. Hickflip
5. Monkey Kick
6. 270 unispin
7. Jump 7 set.

Stole idea and format from Unisykolist.

--
Tyler_N

*uniproshop.com*
'' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTWXrpx-vnc)
'My latest video!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6PPpcKrm1A)

'*MYSPACE*' (myspace.com/munirider)
Old January 3rd 09, 02:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ktkartch

I was so hoping someone would do this!!! haha

Name: Kevin Kartchner
Age: 15
Birthday: June 30
Riding Style: Street
How Long You Have Been Riding: 2 years but only 6 months serious
Country: USA
Daily Practice Time: Weekdays: 2 hours Weekends: 3 hours

~Tricks you can do~

-TreyFlip
-Hickflip
-Sexchange
-BigSpin
-5 Spin
-Hickback
-Double Flip
-Double Backflip
-180 Flip

--
ktkartch
Old January 3rd 09, 02:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Myles

Myles
age 15
December 4th
flatland and street
about 5 months
USA
ride about an hour a day

tricks (I just started practicing tricks)

1. leg wrap
2. seat drop
3. 1 foot ride
4. 180 unispin
5. wheel walk a little

--
Myles
Old January 3rd 09, 02:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
beeper

Name: Brendan Roman
Age:15
B-day: August
Riding Style: Street/Flat
Riding -Street- for: about a year and a half
Country:US of A
Riding Time: Whenever I have time, maybe 4 times a week for a half
hour.

Favorite tricks: 180 flips, Body varial to tire, and Late Bigspins.

--
beeper

)-90'-UNISPIN-O

')-Crankflip-'O,'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZgdzTx7qEg)

'SixSixOne' (SixSixOne.com)
Old January 3rd 09, 02:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
nimblelight

Bah, I don't have to post in this thread.

Ah, too late

--
nimblelight

It doesn't really matter, because I am an afoodist who unicycles for
food.
'Colorado Unicyclists click here'
(http://z13.invisionfree.com/Colorado_Unicycles/)
Old January 3rd 09, 02:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Goats_On_Unicycles

Name: Jackie Sandberg
Age: 16
Birthday: Janurary 29th
Riding Style: Muni and some Big Street
How Long You Have Been Riding: 4 years
Country: Never Never Land
Daily Practice Time: 1-2 hours weekly

Tricks:
Street:
No-footer varriations off drops
unispins off drops
body spins off drops
varrious other old school tricks off drops...
jumping onto stuff

Muni:
simple street tricks off drops
going quickly
switch drops up to seven feet (rolling)
rolling drops up to 15 feet

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

-So hot! If I was gay, id want an aryan guy, but im not, so I
want a sexy aryan girl.-~Jerrick

-what a precious moment in a childs life when you get to see
him blow up a rainbow trout for the first time-
~Phil on uni

-hinunggbinu!!!-
~JJtheunicycle
Old January 3rd 09, 02:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniKid2

Name: Wolfgang Becker
Age:15
Birthday: December 17th
Riding Style: Flat-ish - Bad at trials -Easy Muni - Might do hockey.
How Long You Have Been Riding: Started Mid august 2007
Country: Canada! ( Quebec)
Daily Practice Time: If I ride, 1-2 hours... usualy daily.

~Tricks you can do~
I cant do anithing interesting

--
UniKid2

_*Approximate*_
'Countdown To OUI' 09' (http://tinyurl.com/6axmep)

*Vive le Québec Libre!*

unipsyco:i have tried my friend's kh and it's really killing my
knees..
sp4rky-m4rky:i swear you must be doing something wrong.
Old January 3rd 09, 02:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Goats_On_Unicycles

Dude... your name is Wolfgang!? Cute!
Can we trade names?

Old January 3rd 09, 03:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
manon1wheel

Goats_On_Unicycles;1163092 wrote:
Dude... your name is Wolfgang!? Cute!
Can we trade names?

cute? thats not a cute name. thats a mans name.

--
manon1wheel

-Riley Crosby

'2007 video' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKMLvlS5taI)
'2008 video now on youtube!'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqWctiLjlZ4)
'2008 \"flow\" video on youtube'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dowb7OqT_aU)
'2008- A Uni Life (documentary)'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZaJi0iy65s)
Old January 3rd 09, 03:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uni man 22

Name: Morgan Coxen
Age:14
Birthday: August 8th
Riding Style:I profer muni but dont do it much so i muni in town
How Long You Have Been Riding: like 4 years but only serius for several
6 month perionds
Country: USA
Daily Practice Time: if riding to school counts 1-2 hours a day but if
not from 0-2 hours

~Tricks you can do~
1.ride one footed
2.wheel walk not vary good at that one yet
3.drop 5ft+ i cant find any good drops that are higher that that and
arnt too insane for me
4.double leg wrap side mount

--
uni man 22