15-16 year old riders - click this

Old January 3rd 09, 03:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Goats_On_Unicycles

Default 15-16 year old riders - click this

manon1wheel;1163102 wrote:
cute? thats not a cute name. thats a mans name.

nooooooo... it's kewwwwwwwt!!!!!!

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

-So hot! If I was gay, id want an aryan guy, but im not, so I
want a sexy aryan girl.-~Jerrick

-what a precious moment in a childs life when you get to see
him blow up a rainbow trout for the first time-
~Phil on uni

-hinunggbinu!!!-
~JJtheunicycle
Old January 3rd 09, 03:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniKid2

Three things Jackie...
first off, Thanks, I like yours too...
2nd, Sorry, it would be too much of a hassle to trade.
3rd, Can I sig that?

--
UniKid2

_*Approximate*_
'Countdown To OUI' 09' (http://tinyurl.com/6axmep)

*Vive le Québec Libre!*

unipsyco:i have tried my friend's kh and it's really killing my
knees..
sp4rky-m4rky:i swear you must be doing something wrong.

Old January 3rd 09, 11:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Adde

Name: Daniel Adelander
Age:15 16 in may
Birthday: may 7th 1993
Riding Style: flat and street
How Long You Have Been Riding 4 and a half year soon
Country: Sweden
Daily Practice Time: When its summer its about 4 hours and on winter i
ride 2 hours in my garage

Tricks I can do:
Well 720, fifthflip, treysideflip, A lot of really long flatcombos
and longjump 270cm

--
Adde

Daniel Adelander.... How flat can it get?
Old January 3rd 09, 11:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tim_desmet

Name: Tim Desmet
Age: 15
Birthday: 15/05/1993
Riding Style: trial (and bit of street)
How Long You Have Been Riding: 1 year and 5 months trial/street
Country: Belgium
Daily Practice Time: 2 hours

~Tricks you can do~ (preferably about 5-10 of your best tricks)
-5spin
-double flip
-Hickflip
-Sexchange
-fakie bigspin
-rolling wrap
-180° backflip
-donkeykick
-97 high jump
-2m gap

--
tim_desmet

-- Sorry for my bad english --
Old January 3rd 09, 11:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eccycycler

Name: Josh Wirz
Age:16
Birthday: oct 15 92
Riding Style: flat
How Long You Have Been Riding: 2.5 months
Country: England
Daily Practice Time: about an hour ish a day more on the weekends

Tricks I can do:
leg wrap
wheel walk
seet drop
riding sif
idle
some mounts
Practicing crankwroles and unispin

--
Eccycycler

-Josh Pear Wirz-

Flatlandyling is pretty great
: ) : C O N F U S E D : :-e-e-k-:-:-m-a-d-:- : c o o l : : p
::::
Old January 3rd 09, 09:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
foforackard

Name: Forrest Rackard
Age: 15
Birthday: march 23, 1993
Riding Style: street and flat
How Long You Have Been Riding: 2.5 years
Country: US
Daily Practice Time: 1 hour

~Tricks you can do~ (preferably about 5-10 of your best tricks)

fifthflip
720 unispin
treydoubleflip
hicktripleflip
treybackflip
treysideflip
tripleflip
twisterflip

--
foforackard

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
In my dream somehow I was in America and I was trying to kill Forrest
(I have no idea why) and then I didn't and we were really good friends.

http://www.youtube.com/user/forack23
Old January 3rd 09, 10:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

Name: Zachary Wenner
Age: 16
Birthday: 3/26/1992
Riding Style (in order of funness): Street/Flat, Trials, Muni, 36ering,
Freestyle
How Long You Have Been Riding:2 1/2 years seriously
Country: U.S.A.
Daily Practice Time: 1/2 hr - 3 hrs

~Tricks you can do~ (preferably about 5-10 of your best tricks)
5spin
out doubleflip
treflip
double backflips
inward small flip
79cm rolling and sidehop
stand up ww
inward varial roll
other flat combos

--
surfer1024

*)--SmallSpin-'O,* 1st Place)---hickflip-'O,

Latest Vid: 'Man's Best Friend'
#f5f5f5
Old January 3rd 09, 10:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hugo_Duguay

Name: Hugo Duguay
Age: 16
Birthday: June 10th, 1992
Riding Style: Big Street, Tech Street, Flat, Trials
How Long You Have Been Riding : 2 years
Country: Québec
Daily Practice Time: 1 hour.

Forrest, what is a twisterflip ?

-Hugo-

--
Hugo_Duguay

Best online unicycle store : 'Municycle.ca' (www.municycle.ca)
!

I dream of Luke Collalto !

Communauté des monocyclistes à Montréal : 'Monotréal'
(www.monotreal.bbconcept.net) !