Ed Dolan the Grate declares ARBR dead!

Old October 13th 08, 10:40 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

Default Ed Dolan the Great declares ARBR dead!

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Oct 3, 10:58 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
Neither Tom Sherman nor Jim McNamara can ever come to grips with the
essence
of a problem because they do not have a penetrating intelligence. They are
both basically dunderheads. Their minds are forever clouded in an
impenetrable fog.

The essence of the problem was the criminal vandal troll, whether one or
many, whether named Ed Gin or named something else.

There no longer is a problem so, in effect, the essence of the problem

is Ed Dolan who continues to beat a dead horse.

I mean to remind Tom Sherman that he made a mistake when he fell silent at
the time of the criminal vandal troll. It is of interest to me how he never
owns up to any responsibility for the way this newsgroup has floundered and
been destroyed.

The fact remains that
one aided and abetted the criminal vandal troll ...

a LIE often repeated and never substantiate regardless of how many

times Ed Dolan has be challenged to do so/

JimmyMac, on the other hand, has always been a peripheral character on this
newsgroup and one hardly worth noticing. If it weren't for me, he would not
be here at all. I humor him because I feel sorry for him. He did not know
how to handle the criminal vandal troll any more than he knows how to handle
me. He is essentially a pathetic figure!
[...]

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old October 19th 08, 12:21 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Harry Brogan

Say Ed. How's things going these days?????

Unfortunately, Verizon, which is what I am currently using. Only
allows me access to the REC groups and NOT ANY of the ALT groups.

Bummer huh????
__o | Every time I see an adult on a bicycle....
_`\(,_ | I no longer despair for the human race.
(_)/ (_) | ---H.G. Wells---
Old October 19th 08, 01:48 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default Ed Dolan the Grate declares ARBR dead!

Harry Brogan wrote:
Say Ed. How's things going these days?????

Unfortunately, Verizon, which is what I am currently using. Only
allows me access to the REC groups and NOT ANY of the ALT groups.

Bummer huh????

Get ye a free newsfeed!

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
If you are not a part of the solution, you are a part of the precipitate.96
Old October 19th 08, 04:30 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
JimmyMac

On Oct 13, 4:40*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

a LIE often repeated and never substantiated regardless of how many

times Ed Dolan has be challenged to do so.

JimmyMac, on the other hand, has always been a peripheral character on this
newsgroup and one hardly worth noticing. If it weren't for me, he would not
be here at all. I humor him because I feel sorry for him. He did not know
how to handle the criminal vandal troll any more than he knows how to handle
me. He is essentially a pathetic figure!
[...]

Regurgitated errant, unsubstantiated opinion stated as fact ... one of
Dolan's most notorious trademarks.

Old October 19th 08, 04:10 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

"Harry Brogan" wrote in message
Say Ed. How's things going these days?????

Unfortunately, Verizon, which is what I am currently using. Only
allows me access to the REC groups and NOT ANY of the ALT groups.

Bummer huh????

Say Harry. I hope you are happy wherever you are! However, I do miss your
pictures on ARBR.

Old October 19th 08, 04:20 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

I could move on to other subjects if I were not constantly and forever being
confronted by donkeys, asses and mules. After all, someone who has perused
the complete works of Edward Gibbon and Arnold Toynbee has much to talk
about. I am ready to move on to cabbages and kings! Who knows, maybe we
could even slip in a word or two about recumbents.