The Enigma of Tom Sherman

Old October 31st 08, 03:23 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default The Enigma of Mr. Ed Dolan

JimmyMac wrote:
[...]

3. As I informed you
countless times in the past, my wife has indicated that she is not the
least bit interested in you or your nonsense and has no intention
becoming involved in any of this and is puzzled that I waste so much
time to a jerk like you.[...]

Internet ****ing contests do seem to be a guy thing.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
If you are not a part of the solution, you are a part of the precipitate.
Old October 31st 08, 06:54 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
JimmyMac wrote:
[...]

3. As I informed you
countless times in the past, my wife has indicated that she is not the
least bit interested in you or your nonsense and has no intention
becoming involved in any of this and is puzzled that I waste so much
time to [on] a jerk like you.[...]

Internet ****ing contests do seem to be a guy thing.

The thing is that JimmyMac marred above himself and she married below
herself. Consequently, JimmyMac lives in eternal fear of her leaving him. It
is why he will not show her what he is doing on Usenet. If she knew what he
was doing (stalking), she would leave him in a thrice from disgust and
revulsion. Women can be dumb, but they are not swine like men are.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old November 1st 08, 04:00 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

Default The Enigma of Tom Sherman

On Oct 29, 11:42*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Oct 25, 10:59 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Oct 24, 2:16 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

Why not run this entire thread past your wife and see what she thinks of
it?
She was dumb for marrying you of course, but I doubt she is as crazy as
you
are.
Diversion duly noted. Ed Dolan simply cannot admit to being wrong ....

NOT EVER as it is apparently a sign of weakness or imperfection. Well
he's wrong here, but just won't admit it and suck it up. Instead he
resorts to an irrelevant, tangential issue. This issue has nothing to
do with my sanity,, my wife's sanity, my wife's intelligence or my
wife's opinion about this thread. This is about a false accusation
made by Ed Dolan that he refuses to acknowledge and/or retract and
that's that on that. The bottom line is that Ed Doalan got cuahgt in
a lie and he wants me to stop talking about it. I will ... just as
soon as Ed comes clean.'

The bottom line is that JimmyMac is afraid to run any of this past his
wife.
The bottom line is that ...this has nothing to do with my wife, 2. I

am not afraid to run any of this past her, 3. As I informed you
countless times in the past, my wife has indicated that she is not the
least bit interested in you or your nonsense and has no intention
becoming involved in any of this and is puzzled that I waste so much
time to a jerk like you. 4. You continue to ignore number 3.

So run this thread past her and report back to me. It is important that she
read every word in the thread. I don't trust you to tell her the truth about
anything.

I don't dance to your music. Go back and read numbers 3 and 4.

He is dumb, but just smart enough to know that his wife would despise him
for playing the fool on Usenet. If she knew what he was up to, she would
lose what little respect for him she may still have. JimmyMac is afraid
his
wife will leave him and then he will be left with just his two poor old
longsuffering hound dogs. Imagine a marriage where a husband is ashamed to
show his wife what he is doing on Usenet!
See Number 2 above. *Imagine a misogynistic closet queen who has never

has and never will experiencing the joys of sharing anything
MEANINGFUL with a wife. *His long suffering cats are a poor
substitute.

"So run this thread past her and report back to me. It is important that she
read every word in the thread. I don't trust you to tell her the truth about
anything." - Ed Dolan

Old November 4th 08, 12:44 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
JimmyMac

Getting back to the issue at hand...

---------- AND HERE IT IS !!!!! ----------

=== I understood Ed Gin from his very first post to ARBR. He was
clearly a criminal scum bag of the worst sort and that is how I
reacted
to him. ===

I am still waiting for your retraction since it was you ... not me who
first to mentioned Ed Gin regardless of you accusation to the
contrary ... WELL??? WELL??? WELL???

On Oct 31, 11:54*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Tom Sherman" wrote in message

[...]