Ride share, Portland to STP start?

Old May 15th 06, 04:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides

Default Ride share, Portland to STP start?

I'm doing the Seattle-to-Portland ride in July, and thinking about
renting a car from Portland to the start point at U of Washington.

If anyone's interested in sharing the rental car, please let me know.
You can send email to steck .at. stecksoft.com.

-- Paul

Old May 15th 06, 03:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides

"Paul A. Steckler" wrote in message
I'm doing the Seattle-to-Portland ride in July, and thinking about
renting a car from Portland to the start point at U of Washington.

If anyone's interested in sharing the rental car, please let me know.
You can send email to steck .at. stecksoft.com.

Once Cascade's message board comes back up, you can post this there. The URL
is he http://www.cascade.org/Community/forum/index.cfm, but it's been
down for weeks.

--
Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky
http://www.bicyclemeditations.org/

Old May 26th 06, 06:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides

"Paul A. Steckler" wrote in message
I'm doing the Seattle-to-Portland ride in July, and thinking about
renting a car from Portland to the start point at U of Washington.

If anyone's interested in sharing the rental car, please let me know.
You can send email to steck .at. stecksoft.com.

Paging Paul! Paging Paul! The message board is finally back up! Post he
http://www.cascade.org/Community/for...es.cfm?catid=7

Old May 30th 06, 04:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides

"Claire Petersky" wrote in message
nk.net...
Paging Paul! Paging Paul! The message board is finally back up! Post he
http://www.cascade.org/Community/for...es.cfm?catid=7

Already done! I posted to the "Events" forum yesterday -- no responses yet.

-- Paul