27 Jonathan Boyer (Time Factory Tm) 7.57

Old May 1st 06, 06:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default 27 Jonathan Boyer (Time Factory Tm) 7.57

Could it really be the same Jonathan Boyer???

La Vuelta de Bisbee - NE
USA, April 28-30, 2006
http://www.cyclingnews.com/road.php?...ee06/bisbee063

Final general classifications

1 Phil Zajicek (Navigators Ins) 7.33.07
2 Drew Miller (Successful Liv) 0.38
3 Jason Donald (Team Einstein's) 1.22
4 Jonathan Garcia (Team Einstein's) 1.26
5 Curtis Gunn (Successful Liv) 1.31
6 Jeremy Powers (JellyBelly Cyc) 1.54
7 Corey Collier (Rky Mt Choc Fac) 1.58
8 Kevin Rowe (Calif. Giant) 2.14
9 Andrew Edwards (Wild Oats-Al's) 2.15
10 Daniel Vaillancourt (CCB/VW/Time) 2.18
11 John Hunt (Calif. Giant) 2.31
12 Kyle Colavito (Eclipse Racing) 3.21
13 Ben Bradshaw (Kahala LaGrange) 3.26
14 David Nelson (Landis/Trek/VW) 3.27
15 Patrick Walsh (CCB/VW/Time) 3.50
16 Andrew McDermid (Broadmk/Hagens) 4.25
17 Troy Misseghers (Mtn Bike City) 4.38
18 Dan Vinson (Kahala LaGrange) 5.11
19 Nick Schreiber (Summit Velo) 5.21
20 Tim Carolan (UNATT) 5.39
21 Nick Friesen (Landis/Trek/VW) 5.49
22 Joey Thompson (Rky Mt Choc Fac) 6.14
23 Andrew Fischer (Broadmk/Hagens) 6.55
24 David Glick (Eclipse Racing) 7.01
25 Shane Peltonen (Eclipse Racing) 7.40
26 Steven Slabodnick (Patent It) 7.44
27 Jonathan Boyer (Time Factory Tm) 7.57

Old May 1st 06, 08:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"Casey Diaz" writes:

Could it really be the same Jonathan Boyer???

La Vuelta de Bisbee - NE
USA, April 28-30, 2006
http://www.cyclingnews.com/road.php?...ee06/bisbee063

Final general classifications

27 Jonathan Boyer (Time Factory Tm) 7.57

Prolly is the one and only Jock Boyer

Check out the 25th anniversary (2006) RAAM startlist

--
Le vent a Dos
Davey Crockett
Old May 1st 06, 05:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Casey Diaz wrote:
Could it really be the same Jonathan Boyer???

La Vuelta de Bisbee - NE

snip

Yes, that is him. Over 50 and still going strong. Not much else to say.

Old May 1st 06, 05:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

He's still a crybaby, too. From his RAAM profile:

Q: Considering all sports, what were the events or outcomes that most
impacted your life in both negative and positive manners?

A: Goodwood England World Championships when Greg Lemond cased me down
in the last kms with Guiseppi Saronni and the pack on his wheel to
catch me with 150meters to the finish... He said afterwards that he did
not care who won as long as it was not me....

I guess that was a more negative experience than being convicted of
being a child molester. Great perspective.

CritPOSER

Old May 1st 06, 08:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

If there's one thing that we ought to know it's that everyone should
forgive and forget LeMond for leading the chase down of Jock.
LeMond stated that he was just following Saronni but if so it was from
a funny position in front of Saronni.

Old May 1st 06, 08:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Bob Schwartz wrote:
Boyer can keep playing off the horse**** story that Lemond
chased him down for the same reason that Lemond can play
off the horse**** story that he wasn't allowed to win the
Tour in 1985. The cycling press in this country wasn't well
connected enough or didn't have the desire to relay the
real story.

Bob Schwartz

So, Bob, what IS the real story?

Fred

Jonathan Page Confirms Glitch Joe Go Racing 3 October 31st 05 12:24 AM
Armstrong Comparison With Mercyx thebooradley Racing 44 May 12th 05 09:10 PM
Saiz On Armstrong B. Lafferty Racing 25 July 4th 04 07:00 PM
Ghent Six Day Excursion Ilan Vardi Racing 8 November 30th 03 08:03 PM
Armstrong's Tour De France Time Trials Rik O'Shea Racing 33 November 6th 03 03:46 AM