Anybody skipping the Superbowl for Uni/Muni?

Old February 2nd 07, 03:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Default Anybody skipping the Superbowl for Uni/Muni?

I sure as heck am! I'm going to "Devil's Slide" in Simi Valley for a
great afternoon of hardcore, ALL rock MUni! I can easily tape the
game and see it later.

It will also be great because there will be very little traffic, and
probably next to nobody else on the trail, so I will have it mostly
tomyself...unless anyone (who lives within a reasonable distance) wants
to join me! (Jim, John, etc?)

--
MuniAddict

"There is an -idea-, of a Patrick Bateman"

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

Old February 2nd 07, 03:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Evan Byrne

Whats the superbowl?

--
Evan Byrne

Its one hundred and six miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas,
half a pack of cigarettes, its dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.-
Elwood
Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367

Old February 2nd 07, 03:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

Evan Byrne wrote:
Whats the superbowl?

Evan only knows Unicycles and BC Wheels. Somewhat knows what a Trials
Bike is.

--
Borgschulze

http://borgschulze.deviantart.com/
Borgschulze's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13501

Old February 2nd 07, 03:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Wheel Rider

I will if it is dry and warm enough to ride outside.

--
Wheel Rider

A man can fail many times but he isn't a failure until he begins to
blame someone else. - Waite Phillips
Wheel Rider's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10656

Old February 2nd 07, 04:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uni_jim

Evan Byrne wrote:
Whats the superbowl?

isn't it like a giant dip bowl in mexico filled with salsa where
everyone brings a bag of tostitos and digs in?

--
uni_jim

Beware of the pixies!
uni_jim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13559

Old February 2nd 07, 04:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Ill definitely skip it, like I do every year. Im not a football fan. I
enjoy playing the sport, but watching it bored me like no other.

I dont know if ill be unicycling on that day and time, I probably will
be, but I know I wont be watching it.

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot
more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/) New Uni =
Blue Sex!

Old February 2nd 07, 04:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skate4flip

I might go snowboarding before the game (in the afternoon/morning), but
there is no way im missing the game.

G O B E A R S

--
skate4flip

reply '23k' (http://tinyurl.com/88s7x), '25k'
(http://tinyurl.com/bqzo4), post '29k' (http://tinyurl.com/ay6w2),
reply '37k' (http://tinyurl.com/dzug6), post '41k'
(http://tinyurl.com/9ugos), post '47k' (http://tinyurl.com/dmr8y), and
reply '61k' (http://tinyurl.com/mds6t) in most replys!!!

'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/ba75x) *UPDATED 12/23/06*
skate4flip's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10198

Old February 2nd 07, 04:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tholub

We're doing a morning ride, getting back in time for the game. Taping
the Super Bowl is missing the point.

--
tholub

Old February 2nd 07, 04:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
saskatchewanian

personaly i cant stand american football. every time i wonder why the
hell they are throwing the ball on the third down till i relize that
you guys play with an extra one (and a dinky ball on a smaller field).
never watched the superbowl. plan on going kiteboarding as long as it
gets above -20 and the wind keeps up but if no wind definately some uni
action

--
saskatchewanian

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who
is Youer than You.” - Dr. Seuss
saskatchewanian's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14180

Old February 2nd 07, 05:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

tholub wrote:
We're doing a morning ride, getting back in time for the game. Taping
the Super Bowl is missing the point.

That's why I *won't* be taping it either. I'll be outside enjoying a
ride, keeping the fat off and doing something healthy! I never miss
FG though! (but that's only 30 minutes!)

--
MuniAddict

"There is an -idea-, of a Patrick Bateman"

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

Chain skipping [email protected] Techniques 16 June 9th 06 04:37 PM
Anyone want to travel to Detroit for Superbowl XL? [email protected] Rides 2 January 7th 06 05:39 AM
skipping lupson Techniques 4 September 2nd 04 04:26 PM
skipping lupson Techniques 2 September 2nd 04 02:10 PM
chain skipping phil Mountain Biking 7 February 26th 04 03:41 AM