Geography of Hope: Celebrating Wallace Stegner

Old February 29th 08, 05:15 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

Default Geography of Hope: Celebrating Wallace Stegner

http://www.ptreyesbooks.com/

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old March 2nd 08, 12:24 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
HikerDave

On Feb 28, 10:15*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
http://www.ptreyesbooks.com/

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Any book by Wallace Stegner is a good read. My favorite is "The Big
Rock Candy Mountain."
Old March 2nd 08, 01:48 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Stuart

"HikerDave" wrote in message
On Feb 28, 10:15 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
http://www.ptreyesbooks.com/

Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are
fond of!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Any book by Wallace Stegner is a good read. My favorite is "The Big
Rock Candy Mountain."

...........the jails are made of tin
And you can walk right out again as soon as you are in
There ain't no short handled shovels, no axes saws or picks
I'm a goin to stay where you sleep all day
Where they hung the jerk that invented work
In the Big Rock Candy Mountains

Old March 2nd 08, 07:52 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Sat, 1 Mar 2008 16:24:27 -0800 (PST), HikerDave
wrote:

On Feb 28, 10:15*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
http://www.ptreyesbooks.com/

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Any book by Wallace Stegner is a good read. My favorite is "The Big
Rock Candy Mountain."

Thanks. I've added it to my reading list.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old March 2nd 08, 10:16 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
kayak144

wrote:
On Feb 28, 10:15*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
http://www.ptreyesbooks.com/

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Any book by Wallace Stegner is a good read. My favorite is "The Big
Rock Candy Mountain."

Thanks. I've added it to my reading list.

Hope it's a picture book.