You Still Don't Want to Wear a Helmet??

Old April 2nd 09, 12:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Tom Sherman[_3_]

Default You Still Don't Want to Wear a Helmet??

"landotter" wrote:
On Mar 31, 10:16 pm, "Bill Sornson" wrote:
[...]
And thus the enlightened, elite, oh-so-tolerant "intellectual" AHZs drive
away another person guilty of merely expressing his or her opinion.

Dude, you believe that an imaginary sky jew bolsters your genocidal
fascism. Why don't you shut the **** up and send some helmets to the
orphans in Iraq you helped make, asshole. Then you can **** yourself!

Your last suggestion is out of line. What if it resulted in Sorni
cloning himself?

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
LOCAL CACTUS EATS CYCLIST - datakoll
Old April 7th 09, 06:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Jay[_2_]

"Dien Cai Dau" wrote in message
Natasha Richardson, a Tony Award-winning actress whose career melded
glamorous celebrity with the bloodline of theater royalty, died Wednesday
at Lenox Hill Hospital in Manhattan. She had suffered head injuries in a
skiing accident (snip)

I always wear a helmet when reading RBM. So when I come across a thread like
this, it does not hurt so much when I beat my head against the wall.

J.

Old April 8th 09, 02:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Tom Sherman[_3_]

Jay Bollyn wrote:
"Dien Cai Dau" wrote in message
Natasha Richardson, a Tony Award-winning actress whose career melded
glamorous celebrity with the bloodline of theater royalty, died Wednesday
at Lenox Hill Hospital in Manhattan. She had suffered head injuries in a
skiing accident (snip)

I always wear a helmet when reading RBM. So when I come across a thread like
this, it does not hurt so much when I beat my head against the wall.

Best use yet for a bicycle foam hat!

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
LOCAL CACTUS EATS CYCLIST - datakoll

Do you wear a helmet? Émile5 Unicycling 57 January 16th 09 08:36 PM
Wear that Helmet II .. or not MkTm Techniques 51 May 19th 07 07:57 PM
Wear that Helmet!! Ken Pisichko Rides 34 July 30th 04 08:35 PM
Wear a helmet... Colin Blackburn UK 2 June 11th 04 06:19 PM
Should I wear a helmet? blue girl with white hair and red eyes Techniques 995 December 12th 03 02:17 PM