that's a lot of racers

Old December 7th 11, 09:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

Default that's a lot of racers

On 07/12/2011 19:14, Simply Fred wrote:
atriage wrote:
Spare a thought for people like me with Ullrich syndrome...aka
chocoholicism.

Thats fatal when combined with CWD..

To which of the below doest thou refer?
BTW I'm not a chick with a dick.

CWD Chronic Wasting Disease
CWD Current Working Directory
CWD Center for Workforce Development
CWD Change Working Directory
CWD Coarse Woody Debris
CWD Children with Disabilities
CWD Center for Workers with Disabilities
CWD Chicks with Dicks
CWD Convert Word to Double Word
CWD Concealed Weapons Detection
CWD Continuous Wave Doppler
CWD Courseware Development
CWD Call Waiting Deluxe
CWD Choi-Williams Distribution
CWD Chemical Warfare Defense
CWD Cold Winter Day (energy industry)
CWD Centre for Women and Development
CWD Chemical Waste Disposal
CWD Customer Want Date
CWD Case Writing Division (USAF)
CWD Consistent with Dates
CWD Computer Web Design
CWD Cadet Working Dress
CWD Consecutive-Weeks Discount
CWD Commercial Work Data

Old December 8th 11, 12:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fredmaster of Brainerd

On Dec 7, 2:14*pm, atriage wrote:
On 07/12/2011 19:14, Simply Fred wrote: atriage wrote:
Spare a thought for people like me with Ullrich syndrome...aka
chocoholicism.

Thats fatal when combined with CWD..

To which of the below doest thou refer?
BTW I'm not a chick with a dick.

CWD * * Coarse Woody Debris
CWD * * Children with Disabilities

Surely it's one of these two.

But otherwise, it's the occupational disease of rbr:
Chronic Wattage Deficit Disorder.

Fredmaster Ben
rbr CWD Support Group facilitator
Old December 8th 11, 02:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 08/12/2011 00:28, Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:
On Dec 7, 2:14 pm, wrote:
On 07/12/2011 19:14, Simply Fred wrote: atriage wrote:
Spare a thought for people like me with Ullrich syndrome...aka
chocoholicism.

Thats fatal when combined with CWD..

To which of the below doest thou refer?
BTW I'm not a chick with a dick.

CWD Coarse Woody Debris
CWD Children with Disabilities

Surely it's one of these two.

But otherwise, it's the occupational disease of rbr:
Chronic Wattage Deficit Disorder.

That's the one. I keep eating plenty of chocolate (the Ulrich solution) in an
attempt to cure it but I just get fatter and not watter.

Old December 8th 11, 11:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:
Surely it's one of these two.
CWD Coarse Woody Debris
CWD Children with Disabilities

Hater, you can't take my special olympics medal away.

Old December 8th 11, 01:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 08/12/2011 12:40, Davey Crockett wrote:
Simply Fred a écrit profondement:

| Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:
| Surely it's one of these two.
| CWD Coarse Woody Debris
| CWD Children with Disabilities

| Hater, you can't take my special olympics medal away.

Never Mind...

snip pic

See my upcoming PhD thesis "Usenet, an insufficient vehicle for irony and dark
humour".

Old December 8th 11, 02:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Steve Freides[_2_]

atriage wrote:
On 07/12/2011 17:29, Steve Freides wrote:
atriage wrote:
On 07/12/2011 08:31, Simply Fred wrote:
Steve Freides wrote:
I eat a very small breakfast, no lunch, and then pretty much what
I please for dinner.

The main culprit for obesity is this western society obsession with
eating 3 times a day. It may have been necessary a 100 years ago
when people were doing manual labour, but in a sedentary society it
just results in a massive caloric surplus.

Spare a thought for people like me with Ullrich syndrome...aka
chocoholicism.

I have chocolate almost every day - small quantities, after dinner.
I'lll think of you tonight.

Ullrich syndrome distorts your perception so that a *small quantity*
= 1 kilo.

You need to join USA - Ulrich Syndrome Anonymous. A support group can
really help.

NB: I am still capable of eating a kilo of chocolate at a sitting, I
just don't do it very often nowadays. My favorite used to be the
boardwalk in Atlantic City, NJ (or any of the beach towns with a board
walk) - buy a pound of chocolate fudge, eat while walking, return to
store, repeat. Ah, to be young and reckless...

-S-

Old racers ... DirtRoadie Racing 9 November 29th 08 10:40 PM
RTL Former Bike Racers? chuckaeronut Unicycling 1 June 24th 08 11:37 PM
Listen up now racers! ed_dolan_jimmy_macnamara Techniques 0 October 25th 06 08:33 PM
Racers go so much better when they have a purpose Kurgan Gringioni Racing 11 July 15th 06 12:26 PM
Jr Racers in NE TritonRider Racing 3 December 21st 04 01:06 PM