Newport Beach Uni Ride

Old February 21st 07, 12:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
adambrody85

Default Newport Beach Uni Ride

Anybody interested in Southern California can join my club for a ride at
the Newport Beach Back bay on Sunday afternoon! It should be a lot of
fun! We will meet on University down at the back bay.

--
adambrody85
adambrody85's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12462

Old February 21st 07, 04:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniMOG

Sorry working Sunday LOL

--
UniMOG

You live only once. Also can't spell Sorry
:
UniMOG's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12409

Old February 23rd 07, 04:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
adambrody85

The ride will be at 2:30 Sunday and will begin at UCI. I will post our
exact meeting spot Saturday

Old February 25th 07, 12:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
adambrody85

Alright the ride will meet at University and Campus at UC Irvine. From
the 405 take UNiversity/Jefferey exit, go towards ocean, left if coming
from South. Light after Campus is Mesa and parking is available on left
hand side. Come ride with us if you are near by!

Old February 25th 07, 08:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gabetheunicycleman

OCs over...damn.

--
gabetheunicycleman