Free Emma West demo Sat 17th December

Old December 10th 11, 08:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Default Free Emma West demo Sat 17th December

The news that Emma West is to spend Christmas in prison away from her
two small children (who have been snatched by Social Services) has
outraged most ordinary British folk.

Last week, Britain First held a demonstration outside HMP Bronzefield
to protest at Miss Emma West¡¯s incarceration.

National Coordinator Andy McBride has called another demonstration in
support of Emma West, to take place at HMP Bronzefield on Saturday 17th
December.

Many folk requested a weekend demonstration as they couldn¡¯t attend a
weekday demo.

We call on all sincere patriots to attend our Christmas prison vigil
and show your support for Britain¡¯s political prisoner, Emma West.

http://www.news.britainfirst.org/wp-...1/12/demo1.jpg

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English

Old December 10th 11, 11:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jute Andre

On Dec 10, 12:42Â*pm, Davey Crockett wrote:
The news that Emma West is to spend Christmas in prison away from her
two small children (who have been snatched by Social Services) has
outraged most ordinary British folk.

Â*Last week, Britain First held a demonstration outside HMP Bronzefield
Â*to protest at Miss Emma West’s incarceration.

Â*National Coordinator Andy McBride has called another demonstration in
Â*support of Emma West, to take place at HMP Bronzefield on Saturday 17th
Â*December.

Â*Many folk requested a weekend demonstration as they couldn’t attend a
Â*weekday demo.

Â*We call on all sincere patriots to attend our Christmas prison vigil
Â*and show your support for Britain’s political prisoner, Emma West.

http://www.news.britainfirst.org/wp-...1/12/demo1.jpg

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English
The Flag of Hengest and Horsahttp://azurservers.com:7080/rbr/englishdragon.jpg

:
:
:
:
:
RBR is **** all. RBR is **** all. RBR is **** all because of people
like you. It is okay for a woman to say **** YOU and use all sorts
of vile hate language in front of kids - even in fron of her own
kids. You feel she did nothing wrong? What she did amounts to child
abuse and you are condoning it. You also think it's okay for someone
to walk up to people and start asking them to leave the country in
front of their kids? I worry about RBR if you think speaking like that
while holding a small child is okay. Have Davey Crockett why don't
you go back to where you came from. By the way, where'd you come
from? You came from your mother. Where'd she come from? She came
from her mother. Where'd her mother's mother come from? You racist
mother ****er. RBR is **** all now because of people like you. RBR
is **** all. RBR is **** all because people like you. Why don't you
:
:
:
:
:
Old December 10th 11, 11:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jute Andre

On Dec 10, 12:42*pm, Davey Crockett wrote:
[...]

QUESTION: When is IT okay to spit in an English woman's face? ANSWER:
When her mustache is on fire. RBR is **** all. RBR is **** all. RBR
is **** all because of people like you. Why don't you go back to
where you came from, and make it snappy asshole.
:
:
:
:
Old December 10th 11, 11:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jute Andre

On Dec 10, 3:34*pm, Plano Dude wrote:
[...]

Is she hot?- Hide quoted text -

:
:
:
SHE IS NOT HOT. SHE IS **** ALL!!!!!
:
:
:
Old December 10th 11, 11:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jute Andre

On Dec 10, 3:38Â*pm, Jute Andre wrote:
[...]

RBR is **** all. Â*RBR is **** all. Â*RBR is **** all because of people
like you. Â*It is okay for a woman to say **** YOU and use all sorts
of vile hate language in front of kids - even in fron of her own
kids. Â*You feel she did nothing wrong? What she did amounts to child
abuse and you are condoning it. You also think it's okay for someone
to walk up to people and start asking them to leave the country in
front of their kids? I worry about RBR if you think speaking like that
while holding a small child is okay. Â*Have Davey Crockett why don't
you go back to where you came from. Â*By the way, where'd you come
from? Â*You came from your mother. Â*Where'd she come from? Â*She came
from her mother. Â*Where'd her mother's mother come from? Â*You racist
mother ****er. Â*RBR is **** all now because of people like you. Â*RBR
is **** all. Â*RBR is **** all because people like you. Â*Why don't you
:
:
:
:

:
:
:
:
Merry Christmas Emma West you ****ing NAZI ****. I hope you like
prison food - it's made for ****s like you. Hopefully you'll find
some real lovin' from an all English bull dyke cell mate. Maybe you
can rub your ****s together to bring in the New Year!
:
:
:
:
Old December 10th 11, 11:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jute Andre

On Dec 10, 3:48Â*pm, Jute Andre wrote:
[...]

Merry Christmas Emma West you ****ing NAZI ****. Â*I hope you like
prison food - it's made for ****s like you. Â*Hopefully you'll find
some real lovin' from an all English bull dyke cell mate. Â*Maybe you
can rub your ****s together to bring in the New Year!
:
:
:

:
:
:
Hey Emma West, while you're enjoying your Christmas prison stay, look
around and let us all know if the place is filled with BLACK and BROWN
people. While you're there why not try saying what you said on the
tram and see how long your fishy **** lasts before you're eatin' corn
on the cobb with no ****ing teeth. Speaking of teeth, maybe the
prison will have a dentist to take care of your ****ed up excuse for
teeth. We couldn't miss your gopher fangs when you were going off.
And when you get out of prison be sure to take all the prescribed
brain softeners this time. Otherwise, your buddy tram riders may now
be so kind.
:
:
:
Old December 11th 11, 12:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jute Andre

On Dec 10, 3:43*pm, Jute Andre wrote:
[...]

That bitch EMMA WEST should stay in prison for her own safety and
because England is **** all.
:
:
:
:

Old December 11th 11, 08:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Martin

in 659970 20111210 204219 Davey Crockett wrote:
The news that Emma West is to spend Christmas in prison away from her
two small children (who have been snatched by Social Services) has
outraged most ordinary British folk.

Last week, Britain First held a demonstration outside HMP Bronzefield
to protest at Miss Emma West��s incarceration.

National Coordinator Andy McBride has called another demonstration in
support of Emma West, to take place at HMP Bronzefield on Saturday 17th
December.

Many folk requested a weekend demonstration as they couldn��t attend a
weekday demo.

We call on all sincere patriots to attend our Christmas prison vigil
and show your support for Britain��s political prisoner, Emma West.

http://www.news.britainfirst.org/wp-...1/12/demo1.jpg

From what I saw on youtube prison is the best place for her and her
children are better off without her.
I'm sure she was drunk at the time. That's not to excuse her bahaviour,
it probably makes things worse as she had her children with her.

Emma Pickles said... atriage[_6_] Racing 2 July 14th 11 02:16 PM
Emma Addresses Strickland BL Racing 35 May 3rd 11 08:21 PM
FS: 60 cm Pegoretti Big Leg Emma [email protected] Marketplace 0 March 19th 07 04:04 AM
Emma Davies Jones hit and run David Martin UK 47 October 16th 05 10:29 PM
Emma Speaks B. Lafferty Racing 26 June 15th 04 02:25 PM