Contact Us for brand's handbags and more.

Old May 18th 05, 03:56 PM

Default Contact Us for brand's handbags and more.

We have advantage on providing than other providers for handbags the
brand like [Louis vuitton]/[Gucci]/[Christian dior] and mo
1) we are the professional replica factory provider and seller, we get
products directly from the manufacturers, we cooperated for more than 6
years, so we can get the latest new replica styles at the first time
and with high quality at reasonable price,We promise our quality will
be the best,not bad compare with the brand.
2) as we are directly get products from the manufacture, we can give
you the best price than other providers. if you purchase a large, we
can give you 20% - 35% discount.
3) we always offer satisfied services, we will answer all your
questions, and even take pics for you if you want to confirm. Our after
service will also satisfy you.
4) we do business efficient, we can ship you goods in 16 hours after
you final place the orders, and give you the tracking number. you can
receive the goods in 3 - 5 days.
Please keep contact! Tell us if you have further questions.

Wellcome to visit our site:
http://www.sellingshopping.com
Or visit our YAHOO's Pics:http://photos.yahoo.com/designerreplication

Talk me online with
ICQ:284406435
Yahoo Messager:designerreplication

Best regards.
sliverca.

Old May 19th 05, 05:46 PM
Maggie

designer replication

This is a travesty....this is the worst thing I have ever read on this
newsgroup.

I have been called names, been critized, yelled at, mocked made fun of,
and abused......but when someone starts telling me to buy Knock off
purses....it is more than I can take.

This is a threat against all of humanity. Where will it end?

Maggie.

Old May 19th 05, 08:39 PM
Maggie

Mike Kruger wrote:
Maybe Louis Vuitton and Gucci and making bags out of old bike
inner tubes now.

Mike Kruger

FIRST I LOOK AT THE PURSE

Some fellows look at the eyes