Cycle repairs

Old January 23rd 19, 08:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Cycle repairs

Last July, I was riding my Scott CR1 with full Record and Campag Shamal wheels when I yanked the rear mech hard to port and it smashed into the rear spokes, which broke both the spoke and derailleur. It also bent the rear dropout which was an Al insert in the C frame.

Anyhow, a Hull LBS managed to put on a new Centaur rear mech, fit a new spoke and replace the Al dropout - £210 all in, so I am well chuffed, especially as I had to pay a plumber £150 to fix a leaky tap in my new home!

Bike repairs after RTA. [email protected] UK 13 April 5th 09 09:50 PM
Posture repairs JusticeZero Unicycling 5 October 30th 06 04:51 AM
Shoe repairs AndyMorris UK 11 May 18th 06 11:32 AM
Jet patching rod repairs Malk UK 7 September 30th 05 05:41 PM
most common repairs B Techniques 35 April 9th 05 09:28 PM