Continental GP5000's

Old February 20th 19, 05:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Continental GP5000's

Yesterday I received the GP5000's from Bike-Components in Germany. They didn't get here terribly fast but that was because they went via the German Postal Service which doesn't treat mail as urgent as USPS does.

But they are FAR more reasonably priced wit5h European prices and I most certainly am not complaining of a week extra travel time for half the price.

I certainly recommend these people and you can find them at:

F/S *** Continental Tires *** Dan Donnelly Marketplace 0 November 10th 05 12:46 PM
F/S *** Continental Tires *** Dan Donnelly Marketplace 1 October 27th 05 12:29 AM
F/S *** CONTINENTAL TIRES *** CritUSA Marketplace 0 January 28th 05 11:59 PM
Continental Vincent Wilcox UK 4 April 16th 04 10:47 AM
Continental stockist Ivor Cave UK 2 July 14th 03 10:22 PM