RR: North Yorks Polaris (long)

Old July 18th 03, 10:12 AM
Phil.Winterbourne

Default North Yorks Polaris (long)

Andy Chequer wrote:

Another great read Mr Huw, almost makes me want to have a go myself...

Steve.

Do it. The summer one's not too taxing (unless you're Welsh) and the party's
good afterwards.

Andy Chequer, AMB Summer Polaris 2004, anyone?

I was tempted this year, but with Mountain Mayhem and Sleepless in the
Saddle already in my diary I couldn't get a 'pass-out' for another
biking weekend :-(

Phil
Old July 18th 03, 06:17 PM
Andy Chequer

"spademan o---[) *" wrote in message

"bomba" wrote in message
Andy Chequer wrote:
Another great read Mr Huw, almost makes me want to have a go myself...

Do it. The summer one's not too taxing (unless you're Welsh) and the

party's
good afterwards.

Andy Chequer, AMB Summer Polaris 2004, anyone?

Hmm, maybe...

This could get interesting, how many people can you have in a team?

Steve.

You can only have pairs but provided we have pairs of riders everything will
be hunky dory. Oh, and there's a solo category for Billy no-mateses, oops
sorry, hardcore masochists.

Andy Chequer

Old July 22nd 03, 08:36 AM
spademan o---[\) *

"Andy Chequer" m wrote in
message ...

"spademan o---[) *" wrote in message

"bomba" wrote in message
Andy Chequer wrote:
Another great read Mr Huw, almost makes me want to have a go

myself...

Do it. The summer one's not too taxing (unless you're Welsh) and the

party's
good afterwards.

Andy Chequer, AMB Summer Polaris 2004, anyone?

Hmm, maybe...

This could get interesting, how many people can you have in a team?

Steve.

You can only have pairs but provided we have pairs of riders everything

will
be hunky dory. Oh, and there's a solo category for Billy no-mateses, oops
sorry, hardcore masochists.

Andy Chequer

Thanks Andy, I'm definitely going to give it some consideration. Can you
remind us all when it gets round to submitting entry forms etc..

Cheers,

Steve