Wow, everyone should watch this online video...

Old January 28th 06, 09:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Wow, everyone should watch this online video...

is there any real framed flatlanders out here?
every thing i look up is about there stuiped nasa bikes, and new
wheels.
there chasing some dam sissors right now, witch gives me time to look
for any others out here, if not i guess ill skip
thanks
ill be leaving before nov 10 2006
so please let me know if there any one else out here
and you well be tested

--
outampsideeffect
outampsideeffect's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11591

Old January 29th 06, 12:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I love watching a good flatland video, they remind me of japanese
freestyle videos.

--
ntappin