California fires

Old October 25th 07, 09:14 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
raisethe

Default California fires

Not a good time to be a cyclist in California

http://www.xs4all.nl/~ewoud/cycling/...e_20071024.jpg

Old October 25th 07, 09:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Paul Boyd[_2_]

On 25/10/2007 21:14, raisethe said,
Not a good time to be a cyclist in California
http://www.xs4all.nl/~ewoud/cycling/...e_20071024.jpg

Puncture repair kit and a new chain and it'll be as good as new :-)

--
Paul Boyd
http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/
Old October 26th 07, 06:44 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Duncan Smith

On Oct 25, 9:53 pm, Paul Boyd wrote:
On 25/10/2007 21:14, raisethe said,

Not a good time to be a cyclist in California
http://www.xs4all.nl/~ewoud/cycling/...e_20071024.jpg

Puncture repair kit and a new chain and it'll be as good as new :-)

--
Paul Boydhttp://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/

Fit for an eco-sound remake of Ghost-Rider anyway!

Old October 26th 07, 08:24 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave Larrington

In oups.com,
raisethe tweaked the Babbage-Engine to tell us:
Not a good time to be a cyclist in California

http://www.xs4all.nl/~ewoud/cycling/...e_20071024.jpg

Chain's a bit er, hang on...

--
Dave Larrington
http://www.legslarry.beerdrinkers.co.uk

Old October 28th 07, 04:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Sue White

Dave Larrington whizzed past me shouting
In oups.com,
raisethe tweaked the Babbage-Engine to tell us:
Not a good time to be a cyclist in California

http://www.xs4all.nl/~ewoud/cycling/...e_20071024.jpg

Chain's a bit er, hang on...

It could've got away if it'd only had a chain on it

--
Sue ];(

Why aren't we demanding regular retests for motor drivers?
It's obvious a lot of them would fail so that'd solve the congestion problem too.

Fires around Bright Walrus Australia 17 December 14th 06 08:14 AM
BR tommorrow? Fires? Different route? TimC Australia 6 January 28th 06 09:35 AM
Fires near my house again! Sierraman Racing 8 September 6th 04 08:17 PM
Are fires caused by environmentalists Chris Holliday Mountain Biking 12 August 22nd 04 03:51 AM
After the fires - a RR Michael Paul Mountain Biking 9 November 11th 03 04:35 PM