If never ou should hear from me again

Old May 20th 05, 09:31 PM
Maggie

Default If never ou should hear from me again

Dear NG.
If you never hear from me again, I was killed in the charity ride while
trying to wrestle some energy bars and gatorade off the people ahead of
me on the ride. (hopefully the rest stops come up fast) Thanks for
all your support. I hope I make it. Failure only comes from Not
trying.

Thanks,
Maggie, (Rod's teacher.)

Life is to be lived on the positive tip
Should've got myself some bicycle wheels
Should've got myself some bicycle wheels
Should've got myself some bicycle wheels
On the wings of steel

Old May 20th 05, 10:19 PM
Harris

Maggie, before you go off and disappear from us, kindly tell us who this
Linda Ann is whose web pages you've posted a couple of times:
http://www.geocities.com/lindaannbuset/mypage.html ,
http://hometown.aol.com/lbuset/ . Thanks, Harris

Old May 20th 05, 11:38 PM
Roy Owen

Maggie wrote:
Dear NG.
If you never hear from me again, I was killed in the charity ride while
trying to wrestle some energy bars and gatorade off the people ahead of
me on the ride. (hopefully the rest stops come up fast) Thanks for
all your support. I hope I make it. Failure only comes from Not
trying.

Thanks,
Maggie, (Rod's teacher.)

Life is to be lived on the positive tip
Should've got myself some bicycle wheels
Should've got myself some bicycle wheels
Should've got myself some bicycle wheels
On the wings of steel

Maggie,
You really need some encouragement. You'll do fine. You *are not about
to die*.
"Hello my name is Indego Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die".

Old May 21st 05, 01:16 AM
Maggie

Harris wrote:
Maggie, before you go off and disappear from us, kindly tell us who

this
Linda Ann is whose web pages you've posted a couple of times:
http://www.geocities.com/lindaannbuset/mypage.html ,
http://hometown.aol.com/lbuset/ . Thanks, Harris

That is me. I am Linda Ann. I'm a writer. (among other things) My pen
name is Maggie.

I am so used to being referred to as Maggie, that I use it on this
newsgroup as well.

I took the name quite a few years ago when I started writing for
publication. Of course I took the name from Rod Stewarts Maggie.

The one who taught him everything he knew. I thought I explained that
to you all. All the websites are mine...the pics are me and my family.

Love Linda Ann...aka Maggie

"Oh I didn't realize she made a first class fool out of me
Oh Maggie if you're still out there the rest is history"

Old May 21st 05, 01:22 AM
Maggie

Roy Owen wrote:
Maggie,
You really need some encouragement. You'll do fine. You *are not

about
to die*.
"Hello my name is Indego Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to

die".

I am just worried because now they are predicting rain for tomorrow.
Kind of scary to think about it. But I will finish this 25 mile test
of courage...and be a better person for it. Sunday is my birthday. I
want to live to see it. ;-)

Never say goodbye.
Maggie

From Black Sabbath......

Don't they ever have to worry?
Don't you ever wonder why?
It's a part of me that tells you
Oh, don't you ever, don't ever say die
Never, never, never say die again

Old May 21st 05, 01:31 AM
Neil Brooks

"Maggie" wrote:

If you never hear from me again, I was killed in the charity ride

I'd miss you.

Can you pre-write some off-topic posts to go out in your absence? You
generate some pretty busy, and interesting, threads ;-)

Kick the 25's a$$, Maggie. A little rain won't stop you. Turn more
gently, brake more gently, allow more stopping and following distance.

Dress appropriately. Drink something along the way.

Have fun.

I expect a minute-by-minute ride report on Monday (and I'm pretty sure
we'll get it!)

Neil
Old May 21st 05, 01:41 AM
Maggie

Neil Brooks wrote:

I expect a minute-by-minute ride report on Monday (and I'm pretty

sure
we'll get it!)

Neil

If I am alive and back at work on Monday, you KNOW I will be posting
like a maniac. So to those whom I drive crazy...kilfile me now.

I don't usually go on the computer at night when I am home, but I am
antsy about tomorrow. I figured I would check out the NG and see what
is happening. I'll probably be posting until midnight. ;-) Either
posting or shopping online. Ummmm shop online...sounds good.

The roads are all wet around here. Where did this rain come from?
They said it would be a beautiful weekend. HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN!!!!!!

Maggie.

Old May 21st 05, 04:00 AM
Joe Canuck

Maggie wrote:

Dear NG.
If you never hear from me again, I was killed in the charity ride while
trying to wrestle some energy bars and gatorade off the people ahead of
me on the ride. (hopefully the rest stops come up fast) Thanks for
all your support. I hope I make it. Failure only comes from Not
trying.

Thanks,
Maggie, (Rod's teacher.)

Life is to be lived on the positive tip
Should've got myself some bicycle wheels
Should've got myself some bicycle wheels
Should've got myself some bicycle wheels
On the wings of steel

This is called extreme anticipatory anxiety or melodramatics...
depending on your perspective.

If one is that anxious about an event, then perhaps best to get the
emotions under control first before participating.

One does one to be sharp and on edge... but this is over the edge and
beyond sharpness.