How Not To Celebrate

Old August 6th 05, 03:54 PM
B. Lafferty

Default How Not To Celebrate

http://www.wannahaves.nl/funnymovies...k09/winner.asx

Old August 6th 05, 06:01 PM
Torched Smurf

Dumbass,

Six months ago called, it wants its clip back.

thanks,
-Smurf

Old August 6th 05, 06:08 PM
D. Ferguson

On 6 Aug 2005 10:01:29 -0700, "Torched Smurf"
wrote:

Dumbass,

Six months ago called, it wants its clip back.

thanks,
-Smurf

And I think someone with your last name posted it then.

Hmm, lemme think....
Old August 6th 05, 08:21 PM
B. Lafferty

wrote:

Dumbass,

Six months ago called, it wants its clip back.

thanks,
-Smurf

And I think someone with your last name posted it then.

Hmm, lemme think....

I don't think so, but if it is my failing memory, it makes for a lot of
interesting new things so I don't become bored.

Old August 7th 05, 12:15 AM
D. Ferguson

On Sat, 06 Aug 2005 19:21:02 GMT, "B. Lafferty"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Dumbass,

Six months ago called, it wants its clip back.

thanks,
-Smurf

And I think someone with your last name posted it then.

Hmm, lemme think....

I don't think so, but if it is my failing memory, it makes for a lot of
interesting new things so I don't become bored.

was I replying to you?

:-|

Old August 7th 05, 12:19 AM
Kurgan Gringioni

B. Lafferty wrote:

I don't think so, but if it is my failing memory, it makes for a lot of
interesting new things so I don't become bored.

Dumbass -

Endless Lance Armstrong/George Hincapie posts, drug posts, old video
posts.

You may not be boring yourself, but the rest of us . . .

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Old August 7th 05, 02:00 AM
D. Ferguson

On 6 Aug 2005 16:19:37 -0700, "Kurgan Gringioni"
wrote:

B. Lafferty wrote:

I don't think so, but if it is my failing memory, it makes for a lot of
interesting new things so I don't become bored.

Dumbass -

Endless Lance Armstrong/George Hincapie posts, drug posts, old video
posts.

You may not be boring yourself, but the rest of us . . .

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

He really T'd that one up there for you didn't he?

Selective memory is his main problem. Point being, he will forget what
you just said and resume his never ending drivel.
Old August 7th 05, 04:48 PM
Maximillian Leon III

That's pretty funny. thanks for posting

"B. Lafferty" wrote in message