"Comeback of a lifetime - clawed his way back"

Old July 22nd 05, 10:02 AM
Morten Reippuert Knudsen

Nev Shea wrote:

Then, the next thing you see is Lance taking a
pull. There was absolutely no reason for him to be up there. I was
wondering if he was trying to help Jan.

No, he wore those tiny shoes once again (remember Simioni?) This time
his target was F.Landis.

I think you posted the story about Lance and Boogard talking about
Rasmussen, and that story makes me think his target was Rasmussen because
Rasmussen didn't slow down after getting the points.

If that would have been an issue, he would have "punnished" Bogerd,
not Rasmussen.

Towing Ullrich to the line helps Ullrich or hurts Rasmussen; Floyd
was unaffected except to lose more time to guys he had no hope of
catching anyway.

Vinukorov, Leipheimer and Mancepo were in the Armstrong group, Landis
lost a position to vinukurov and Leipheimer and Macebo are now out of
reach of Landis - it did hurt Landis, for him it's pretty important
wether he finnishes 6th. or 9th. Besides earlyer that day Armstrong
gave Landis a verbal beating.

--
Morten Reippuert Knudsen :-) http://blog.reippuert.dk

PowerMac G5: 1.6GHz, 1.25GB RAM, 300+300GB SATA, 8xDVD+/-RW, Bluetooth
mus + tastatur, R9600PRO, iSight, eyeTV200 & LaCie Photon18Vision TFT
Old July 22nd 05, 10:44 AM
Donald Munro

Morten Reippuert Knudsen wrote:
Why does saving the world come to your mind? And what has Armstrong done
to save the world? Supported Gorge W. Bush?

That must be a freudian slip:
Idiom: make someone's gorge rise. To disgust or sicken them. To fill them with
resentment.
Old July 22nd 05, 01:11 PM
bikeguy11968

Great human being??? talk to carmichael about that one... my god.

Old July 22nd 05, 01:11 PM
bikeguy11968

Great human being??? talk to carmichael about that one... my god.

Old July 22nd 05, 01:51 PM
Jet

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 10:49:16 +0200, Morten Reippuert
wrote:

Jet wrote:

He's -helped- more people than you have probably ever met in your life.

(as has Sadam Hussain - sorry i couldn't help myself)

proberbly, but he has also hurt a lot of people, not because he really
needed it, but just because he could. To me revenge isn't generous.

Hurt? You mean as hit with a baseball bat? Or just hurt their little
feelings?

jj

Stealing back my bike Mike Kruger General 3 June 23rd 05 06:49 AM
A Journey to the Birthplace of the Bicycle Simon Brooke UK 3 May 3rd 05 09:19 AM
Journey from the End of the World Simon Brooke UK 3 February 15th 05 09:09 AM
Oh my aching back Grumpy Techniques 19 August 15th 04 11:33 PM
Lower back pains Jiyang Chen General 7 July 28th 03 01:10 PM