Kerry has *two* Serottas!

Old May 26th 04, 06:59 PM
Top Sirloin

Default Kerry has *two* Serottas!

Evidence:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-...42461/posts#26

--
Scott Johnson / scottjohnson at kc dot rr dot com
Old May 27th 04, 12:41 AM
Jeff Starr

Top Sirloin wrote in message ...
Evidence:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-...42461/posts#26

Yeah, that's a great source. Why would you be reading that crap, in
the first place.
They just had an interview with Bush senior, showing off his new
putting green and mentioning how he likes to go really fast in his
boat. You don't think those items cost more than a couple of high end
bikes. If he can afford it, why not. I'm sure most presidents and
presidential hopefuls have a few expensive toys. It just doesn't
matter! I think it's great that Kerry is a cyclist.

Life is Good!
Jeff
Old May 27th 04, 01:51 AM
Gooserider

"Jeff Starr" wrote in message
om...
Top Sirloin wrote in message

Evidence:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-...42461/posts#26

Yeah, that's a great source. Why would you be reading that crap, in
the first place.
They just had an interview with Bush senior, showing off his new
putting green and mentioning how he likes to go really fast in his
boat. You don't think those items cost more than a couple of high end
bikes. If he can afford it, why not. I'm sure most presidents and
presidential hopefuls have a few expensive toys. It just doesn't
matter! I think it's great that Kerry is a cyclist.

Life is Good!
Jeff

Kerry's a cyclist, but he's about as far removed from the real world as
possible. The guy has 5 mansions, a gaggle of SUVs, private planes----and
tries to pass himself off as an envrionmentalist? He's just as rich, if not
richer, than Bush, and just as crooked. Come one---he's a Yalie, and a
Bonesman, to boot. Just another Bush.

Old May 27th 04, 02:24 AM
Mark Hickey

"Gooserider" wrote:

Kerry's a cyclist, but he's about as far removed from the real world as
possible. The guy has 5 mansions, a gaggle of SUVs,

They weren't "his" as of Earth Day - they then reverted to "the
family". Heh.

private planes----and
tries to pass himself off as an envrionmentalist? He's just as rich, if not
richer, than Bush,

Bush has nowhere NEAR the kind of money in the Heinz-Kerry estate.
Not even remotely close. Still, watch Bush get singled out as the
"rich one"... heh.

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $695 ti frame
Old May 27th 04, 03:02 AM
Top Sirloin

Jeff Starr wrote:
Top Sirloin wrote in message ...

Evidence:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-...42461/posts#26

Yeah, that's a great source.

So you dispute the fact he was on those two bikes?

--
Scott Johnson / scottjohnson at kc dot rr dot com
Old May 27th 04, 03:12 AM
Pat

Kerry's a cyclist, but he's about as far removed from the real world as
possible. The guy has 5 mansions, a gaggle of SUVs,

They weren't "his" as of Earth Day - they then reverted to "the
family". Heh.

private planes----and
tries to pass himself off as an envrionmentalist? He's just as rich, if

not
richer, than Bush,

Bush has nowhere NEAR the kind of money in the Heinz-Kerry estate.
Not even remotely close. Still, watch Bush get singled out as the
"rich one"... heh.

Mark Hickey

Let's admit that a person HAS to be wealthy in order to run for office and
get over the fascination with other people's riches, shall we?

Pat in TX

Old May 27th 04, 03:46 AM
Frank Krygowski

Mark Hickey wrote:

Bush has nowhere NEAR the kind of money in the Heinz-Kerry estate.
Not even remotely close.

Oh, that's just because he tried to make it as a businessman.

If his dad's friends hadn't rescued him, he'd be bunking at the
Salvation Army by now.

Not that there's anything wrong with that!

--
--------------------+
replace with cc.ysu dot edu]

Old May 27th 04, 06:28 AM
Mike Jacoubowsky

So maybe he's the Presidential candidate equivalent of Robin Williams? Both
have enough money to afford quite a stable of nice machines.

So what's the issue with John Kerry having a pair of Serottas (or perhaps
even more)? I'm sure he has a number of different places he resides at
various times... if you can afford that, what's the big deal about having a
bike at each (instead of having to haul one bike around all the time)?

As far as luxury items go, even the most expensive of bikes is pretty
affordable compared to what one might spend on a car, boat, house on the
lake, mistress... the list goes on and on.

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
http://www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

Old May 27th 04, 06:35 AM
Dilbert Firestorm

I heard that kerry's bike cost about $8,000, is that right???????

Old May 27th 04, 11:16 AM
Henning Tveit

In article ,
Top Sirloin wrote:
Evidence:

You have a country where it is an absolute necessity to be extremely
rich, white and male to be elected leader of the nation, and you think
the problem is that one of the candidates uses the equivalent of a small
used car on bikes? Wot?
--
Henning

What's John Kerry riding? Gooserider General 42 May 20th 04 04:50 AM
John Kerry the cyclist! GS General 16 April 2nd 04 05:57 AM
The next president of the United States is a...cyclist Robert J. Matter General 291 March 19th 04 02:56 AM