TDU Who is your pick??

Old January 20th 04, 03:44 AM
bigW

Default TDU Who is your pick??

OK so FDJ look good, but do you think they will be good enough in
the hills....

who do you think will win each of the jerseys....????

***GO BADEN***

Its not how you stand by your bike, Its how you race your bike.

Old January 22nd 04, 12:07 PM
Etxy

Brad McGee is out with food poisoning- FdJeux now have no seriou
contender for the GC

I would have to say that Pat Jonker is looking good; at the least, he i
the sentimental favourite

-

Old January 23rd 04, 12:37 AM
Sprinter_989

I was going for Brad McGee But now Pat Jonker looks good

For Sprinters Jersey- Baden Cooke KOM- Russell Van Hout Most Agressiv
Rider-????

-

Old January 23rd 04, 04:51 AM
Etxy

Sprinter_989 wrote:
I was going for Brad McGee But now Pat Jonker looks good,
For Sprinters Jersey- Baden Cooke KOM- Russell Van Hout Most Agressive
Rider-?????

Same, Sprinter, I was sooo ****ed when I found out he was out. I hop
Jonker wins, for sure

Is there a most agressive rider award for the whole tour? I thought i
was only handed out to the rider most agressive on the day, not for th
whole tour... :

-

Old January 23rd 04, 05:51 AM
bigW

Etxy wrote:
Same, Sprinter, I was sooo ****ed when I found out he was out. I hope
Jonker wins, for sure.
Is there a most agressive rider award for the whole tour? I thought it
was only handed out to the rider most agressive on the day, not for the
whole tour... :?

looks like Robbie might have the sprinters jersey won...

lets hope Baden can come back in the final days, I think the GC is still
wide open ... I cant commit .. I know I hate sitting on the fence ....

Old January 24th 04, 07:54 AM
Sprinter_989

Etxy wrote:
Same, Sprinter, I was sooo ****ed when I found out he was out. I hope
Jonker wins, for sure.
Is there a most agressive rider award for the whole tour? I thought it
was only handed out to the rider most agressive on the day, not for the
whole tour... :?

Oh yeh......

They should have most agressive rider classification like in the tour.