Steamroller - 56cm

Old April 28th 04, 02:25 PM
Scott Hendricks

Default Steamroller - 56cm

56 cm Surly Steamroller (the new gray version)

w/ 170 Ultegra splined cranks (39t or 42t)(no pedals), 15t rear cog
and 15t freewheel
Mavic Open Pro rims (32h)- Ultegra front hub, Surly flip/flop rear
hub, 14/15ga. butted spokes
Ritchey seatpost, Selle Italia seat
generic Performance housebrand bars (made by ITM), Control Tech
90deg/120 stem
Ultegra brakeset (dual pivot calipers, aero brake levers)
Chris King threadless headset
as above, w/ the standard steel fork: $725
with a WoundUp carbon fork (and the steel fork, too): $850
shipping included

Want to have some real fun - put on a 53 (or larger) chainring and
race it as a single speed in your local (flat) crits! I've done it -
it rocks!

Scott
Old May 10th 04, 02:53 PM
Scott Hendricks

56 cm Surly Steamroller (the new gray version)

w/ 170 Ultegra splined cranks (39t or 42t)(no pedals), 15t rear cog
and 15t freewheel
Mavic Open Pro rims (32h)- Ultegra front hub, Surly flip/flop rear
hub, 14/15ga. butted spokes
Ritchey seatpost, Selle Italia seat
generic Performance housebrand bars (made by ITM), Control Tech
90deg/120 stem
Ultegra brakeset (dual pivot calipers, aero brake levers)
Chris King threadless headset
as above, w/ the standard steel fork: $725
with a WoundUp carbon fork (and the steel fork, too): $850
shipping included

Want to have some real fun - put on a 53 (or larger) chainring and
race it as a single speed in your local (flat) crits! I've done it -
it rocks!

I'll also sell the frame/fork ($300) or the frame/fork/headset ($350)
or frame/fork/headset/Woundup fork ($425).

I'm open to selling the frameset w/ any particular combination of the
components listed above. We can discuss pricing depending on parts.

email to make an offer.

Scott