Bugger :(

Old February 17th 11, 07:08 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

Default Bugger :(

On 17/02/2011 7:09 PM, John Henderson wrote:
Geoff Lock wrote:

Nah, doesn't work for me.

I must have very insensitive skin and hairs And forget the jokes
about the callouses

You're smooth, and I'm hairy?

Oyy, not gonna go there ) One of us is gonna get hurt - bad
Old February 17th 11, 09:09 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Moike

Geoff Lock wrote:
On 17/02/2011 6:29 AM, John Henderson wrote:
Moike wrote:

I find I can often find a leak without water by running my hands very
lightly over the inflated tube. The air coming out of the hole makes a
hissing sound when there is a finger almost blocking the hole. Wetting
your hand with a little water from a drink bottle helps.

My technique is to pass the back of my hand over the inflated
tube - not touching, but as close as practicable. The tiny hairs
on the back of the hand are extremely sensitive, and you can
feel the air flow from even a very small hole.

Nah, doesn't work for me.

I must have very insensitive skin and hairs And forget the jokes
about the callouses

I think it only works once you've sensitised your skin by waxing and
wearing Lycra.

Until then, you could carry a collapsible bucket in your backpack.

Moike

Ducks and runs
Old February 18th 11, 05:20 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

Moike wrote:

[...]

ROFLMAO!!! )))) My therapist says I should not be talking about Lycra
no more ))))
Old February 18th 11, 08:51 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Rob

Moike wrote:

[...]

You may still be able to tie knot in one leg of those Lycra pants of
yours and use that as a bucket.
Old February 18th 11, 06:43 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

Moike wrote:

I must have very insensitive skin and hairs And forget the jokes
about the callouses
I think it only works once you've sensitised your skin by waxing and
wearing Lycra.

Until then, you could carry a collapsible bucket in your backpack.

Moike

Ducks and runs

ROFLMAO!!! )))) My therapist says I should not be talking about Lycra
no more ))))

You may still be able to tie knot in one leg of those Lycra pants of
yours and use that as a bucket.

Pls don't tell me how I am suppose to fill it with water )

Bugger! Tom Crispin UK 6 June 23rd 07 05:22 PM
bugger! flyingdutch Australia 1 March 23rd 06 03:47 PM
Bugger... Tony B UK 2 March 15th 05 12:05 AM
Bugger Me munimanpete Unicycling 4 August 15th 04 02:46 AM
Aw, bugger... bomba Mountain Biking 4 October 25th 03 02:04 AM