SU hangs it up

Old February 10th 05, 08:06 PM

Default SU hangs it up

STOLEN UNDERGROUND NEWS

02-10-2005

WE HAVE DECIDED NOT TO HAVE OUR STOLEN UNDERGROUND RACING TEAM. We
were having our third day of no sign ups. We are going to restructure
Stolen Underground to become only a urban clothing company. DeCanio
reports he is seeking a new career and moving on with his life and he
has asked the rest of us to just race clean, win clean, and let it be
known that you are clean.

Everyone who has made a payment, your funds have not been drawn, and
they will be returned. We hope everyone continues to view Stolen
Underground as an anti doping clothing line at heart and remembers the
fight we put up. We are always here if someone needs to talk about
doping in sports. Send an email to Good
luck this year and don't let the dopers ever push you around they are
cowards!

SU HEADQUARTERS

Old February 10th 05, 11:12 PM
Tom Kunich

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

I really wish Matt the very best. If he hadn't turned into a screaming
maniac perhaps he could have advanced his cause more appropriately. But he's
young and they tend to make mistakes that they later regret.

Hopefully we'll have Matt racing on a national amateur level in another
decade.

Old February 11th 05, 03:16 AM
CowPunk

Give me a break, this guy changes his mind when the wind changes
directions.
A couple tokes off the 'ol crack pipe and he'll be back with some more
delusional rants and accusations.

Urban clothing, lmao, like that hasn't been tried before?

Old February 11th 05, 06:30 AM
Joselas

wrote in message
[...]

I don't get it. He sacrificed racing for this site then he gives it up?

Old February 11th 05, 07:56 AM
Donald Munro

Tom Kunich wrote:
Hopefully we'll have Matt racing on a national amateur level in another
decade.

So he'll make a comeback into the dope free fat master world.

BTW, that panache stuff works great, thanks amit.

Old February 11th 05, 01:17 PM
RonSonic

On 10 Feb 2005 12:06:15 -0800, wrote:

STOLEN UNDERGROUND NEWS

02-10-2005

WE HAVE DECIDED NOT TO HAVE OUR STOLEN UNDERGROUND RACING TEAM. We
were having our third day of no sign ups. We are going to restructure
Stolen Underground to become only a urban clothing company. DeCanio
reports he is seeking a new career and moving on with his life and he
has asked the rest of us to just race clean, win clean, and let it be
known that you are clean.

Everyone who has made a payment, your funds have not been drawn, and
they will be returned. .....

Fercryinoutloud. Let's read that sentence again. So what is it: were funds not
drawn or will the funds be returned.

We hope everyone continues to view Stolen
Underground as an anti doping clothing line at heart and remembers the
fight we put up. We are always here if someone needs to talk about
doping in sports. Send an email to
Good
luck this year and don't let the dopers ever push you around they are
cowards!

SU HEADQUARTERS

Okay, the dopers are cowards. What the hell is someone who lets himself get
booted off a cycling team in a fit of moral posturing over this website and then
quits the controversial part of the website?

Ya know, Matt, forget I said that. Just focus on making some, enough (don't try
to get rich yet), money, go ride and have some fun. Let the pain and rage slip
away and let your life settle into a direction. Be well, be good and take care
of yourself. Don't skimp on the "B" vitamins and don't get conned into a vegan
or "raw" diet..

Ron

Old February 11th 05, 01:58 PM
amit

Donald Munro wrote:

So he'll make a comeback into the dope free fat master world.

BTW, that panache stuff works great, thanks amit.

you're welcome dumbass,

spread it on some melba toast before a ride. it's a lot less fattening
than the foie gras.

Old February 11th 05, 02:08 PM
amit

RonSonic wrote:

Fercryinoutloud. Let's read that sentence again. So what is it: were

funds not
drawn or will the funds be returned.

you're saying MD isn't lucid ?

Okay, the dopers are cowards. What the hell is someone who lets

himself get
booted off a cycling team in a fit of moral posturing over this

website and then
quits the controversial part of the website?

you forgot the hysterical freakout

http://ccforums.ipbhost.com/index.ph...opic=2992&st=0

Old February 11th 05, 02:43 PM
Donald Munro

amit wrote:
you're welcome dumbass,

spread it on some melba toast before a ride. it's a lot less fattening
than the foie gras.

I prefer it on a doughnut, and you also need another after your
race/training ride-race for recovery.

Old February 11th 05, 02:59 PM

What's not to get? MD is a stark-raving nutjob.

Zub

MA3 rim failure, where to now jt UK 481 October 10th 03 10:20 PM
MA3 rim failure, where to now B Techniques 258 October 10th 03 08:46 PM