You crybabies just don't get it

Old July 29th 07, 07:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kyle Legate

Default You crybabies just don't get it

SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:

You have no limit to your tolerance (you
****ing hippies).

I'm sorry, I lost the plot. WTF are you talking about?

Cut back on the weed, you ****ing hippy.
Old July 29th 07, 11:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article . net,
"Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:

"Ryan Cousineau" wrote in message
In article k.net,
"Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:

"DirtRoadie" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jul 27, 7:56 pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:

He's sort of like a boil - he's so full of pain, pus and canker that
he
will
use absolutely any excuse to explode anger in every direction.

But you have to admit that him, datakoll and a couple of others
deserve
be simply ignored as the pain in the ass little children that they do
obviously are.

What? Datakoll a PITA? Hardly! Incoherent at times (most of the
time), but not nearly the PITA that many others in this group are.
I appreciate those who share insight and information, even opinion.
But not worth my time are those (the armchair quarterbacks) who only
offer their obesessions - couched as opinions.

I'll think about that and read some of his rants.

As in so many other things, liquor helps.

After looking over some of his postings today I have to say there ain't
enough liquor in the world. What's more, since I'm taking an
anti-cholesterol drug that effectively triples the effect of alcohol that's
saying a lot.

LIVEDRUNK demands to know more, and thinks we should have a symposium to
decide whether we should ban this drug, or petition for it to be
available over-the-counter.

Old July 29th 07, 01:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Jul 27, 7:21 pm, kaiser wrote:
Kunich, BillC (et all):

You all sit there and cry aloud about due process and fairness. Yet
you ignore the fact that top people are getting popped left and right
now. At such a rapid pace that there can be no credibility left in
the sport whatsoever. You have no limit to your tolerance (you
****ing hippies). I suppose you think that sponsorship losses will
work in a trickle-like manner. The fact is, you might not GET a Tour
de France next summer. The sponsors just might heave-ho in one fell
swoop. That noise you may hear will not be a rapidly turning
kysirium, but rather the sound of the sponsors abandoning the sport in
droves:

http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/news;_ylt...ARyCx.grcF?slu...

And watching what is effectively Reality TV not Sport today, they
commentators are SO keen to blame the drugs on the oldies and the New
Young Riders are clean.

Bollox. Maybe you will have one clean tour before everyone thinks
everyone is doping and starts to dopw themselves. Its not just the
riders, any coach/team leader from the last 10 years should be removed
from the sport.
You don't cure a doping problem just because you catch two riders who
made mistakes with their doping. You need to catch the 30-40 riders
who didnt make the mistakes but still doped

Old July 29th 07, 02:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Carl Sundquist

"Michael Press" wrote in message
In article
,
"William R. Mattil" wrote:

Tim wrote:

The NFL has every right to release or suspend a alleged dog
torturer and killer because it is bad for business. Sponsors have
every reason to drop an alleged dog torturer and killer as well as it
is bad for business.

If Michael Vick is actually convicted, which is a longshot,

Not a long shot. He is going down. He will never take
another snap in the NFL. He is dog food.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him end up with the Dallas Cowboys.

Old July 29th 07, 04:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
LIVEDRUNK demands to know more, and thinks we should have a symposium to
decide whether we should ban this drug, or petition for it to be
available over-the-counter.

If it triples your performance it must be performance enhancing. Ban it
(and no medical exemptions allowed either).

Old July 29th 07, 05:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
datakoll

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/29/sp...sportsspecial1

the crowd doesn't ride bicycles, can't walk...

Old July 29th 07, 06:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
LIVEDRUNK demands to know more, and thinks we should have a symposium to
decide whether we should ban this drug, or petition for it to be
available over-the-counter.

If it triples your performance it must be performance enhancing. Ban it
(and no medical exemptions allowed either).

Dumbass:

LIVEDRUNK isn't a sport, it's a way of life.

Old July 29th 07, 07:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
LIVEDRUNK isn't a sport, it's a way of life.

OK, but don't blame me if Lafferty transfers his cleanliness phobia from
LANCE to LIVEDRUNK.

Old July 29th 07, 09:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
LIVEDRUNK isn't a sport, it's a way of life.

OK, but don't blame me if Lafferty transfers his cleanliness phobia from
LANCE to LIVEDRUNK.

LIVEDRUNK is at all times, and in all places, willing to be judged by
the quality of its enemies.

Old July 30th 07, 12:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
LIVEDRUNK demands to know more, and thinks we should have a symposium to
decide whether we should ban this drug, or petition for it to be
available over-the-counter.

If it triples your performance it must be performance enhancing. Ban it
(and no medical exemptions allowed either).

I was thinking that someone who went to Castlemont High in Oakland would have no
need for no steenking cholesterol meds. But on the other hand, it might explain why
so much of his output looks like drunk posting.

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.