unicycle = chick magnet

Old January 5th 04, 11:39 PM
hole-in-my-shoe

Default unicycle = chick magnet

Anyone suffering from a lack of success in this area may want to
reconsider their use of the word 'chick' when describing a member of the
opposite sex.

--
hole-in-my-shoe - getting bigger
hole-in-my-shoe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3661

Old January 6th 04, 12:13 AM
Zelten

I definetly think if you ride a unicycle your pimp- thast all there is
to it- just pimp

--
Zelten - Trials Unicyclist

-Isaac
Zelten's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4475

Old January 6th 04, 12:48 AM
XWonka

i think that being the "unicycle guy" has definitely helped me with the
ladies. I have two pickup lines. One is, "What's your favorite color?"
"mine too! Let's make out." This rarely works but my second line, "I'm
the unicycle guy," always works. Girls always reply with lines like
"REALLY? I saw you....." or "My roomate saw you...." And even the
occasional "No way, don't lie."

--
XWonka - Riding High

"you have pretty much turned JC into "the spam bin" dont you think? So
who gives a crap..." -Jagur to James_Potter

"sorry.i wasnt going to sell it to anyone under thirty.especially not to
an under 30 post padder." -Jagur to TheObieOne3226

"Do you have a pet named 'Slimy the Worm?'" -gluteous maximus to jagur
XWonka's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3957

Old January 6th 04, 01:21 AM
Naomi

"AccordNSX" m wrote in
message cyclist.com...

i would like to bring up the point again that unicycle = chick magnet.

At the other end of the spectrum I find that those guys who might normally
try to charm me with some atrocious pick up line or other become verbally
impotent, and at a total loss for words, when I ride rather than walk past
them. Many of them of course appear more intelligent in this state, open
mouthed but silent.
A few want a go, and invariably measure their length on the pavement.
I find unicycling acts as an efficient idiot filter, and saves me much time
in weeding out chaff.

Naomi ;-)

unicycle = chick magnet????? Nope: I fall off far too often for that to
be true. ;-)

Old January 6th 04, 01:52 AM
harper

Being a young stud, like Adam, probably has more to do with it than the
unicycle. Being an old geezer, like me, the flocking has yet to occur.

--
harper - Old dog, no tricks

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

"I hope to be a 90 year old guy who rides his unicycle to the store for
whiskey and condoms." -J.D. Miller

"Old people give me money, because I deliver their paper!" -
James_Potter

"Who needs fancy words and poetic prose to describe a ride when you have
photos?"- JC

Old January 6th 04, 02:24 AM
Checkernuts

harper wrote:
*Being a young stud, like Adam, probably has more to do with it than
the unicycle. Being an old geezer, like me, the flocking has yet to
occur. *

Dont lie Greg, I've seen how the hotties flock to you like you like
butter melting on toast.

--
Checkernuts - Me Fail English? That's Unpossible

No one said it was gonna be easy and I'm not afraid to try, with the
odds stacked up against me I will have to fight, One Life One Wheel got
to do it right. H20
Checkernuts's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/801

Old January 6th 04, 03:55 AM
harper

Checkernuts wrote:
*

I've seen how the hotties flock to you like you like butter melting on
toast. *

Please slap me when this happens again. Neither my reflexes nor my
eyesight are particularly good anymore and I wouldn't want to miss it.

Old January 6th 04, 05:13 AM
jediunicyclist

I've heard a lot about the MUni being a chick magnet but my Coker REALLY
gets the job done.
................ they probably think its a representation of
something......................................... ...................my
great big love of life and wonderous personality of course!
........................ but I digress

LOL

but seriously, it definetly brings up the most conversation pieces and
they always want to try to ride it so that always brings more things up.
One girl i've actually been developing a friendship with by teaching
her how to ride.

Truley a people magnet at its heart.

Unless of corse you get the jerks who try to shove you off......god I
hate them...... I dont consider them people: more or less manifestations
of a dark underworld or something

--
jediunicyclist - THE Jedi From The Planet New York

"The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created
by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the
galaxy together." --Ben to Luke

"My ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is." --Yoda
jediunicyclist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4370

Old January 6th 04, 09:27 AM
AccordNSX

harper wrote:
*Being a young stud, like Adam, probably has more to do with it than
the unicycle. Being an old geezer, like me, the flocking has yet to
occur. *

...10 years from now and you might start having my luck, Harper.

I really think it was the rolling 180 to backwards riding that sealed
the deal. I'll admit that I'm a pretty outgoing guy with a fair amount
of charm. However, the unicycle has helped me to essentiate this.

I'm suprised the thread has gone this far with out the mentioning of...
but skill level 11?

--
AccordNSX - Adam Coast Choppers

If I had a signature, would you forge it?
AccordNSX's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/541

Old January 6th 04, 03:27 PM
cyberbellum

It seems to be working for me. Why, just yesterday I saw a rather
attractive woman as I rode past the coffee shop on the corner. She was
allone, reading the paper and sipping her coffee. A goddess! It was
like a dream... time froze. She looked up and smiled.

Usually women ignore me, but this time she got up from her cafe seat,
came right up to me and stared for a long moment. Then, her lips parted
and she said, with a very concerned tone in her voice, "Just lay still -
my husband is a doctor. He was supposed to meet me here after his
kickboxing class, but he's running late. He was probably just delayed by
one of his students. That always makes him mad, but just ignore it."

Wow. She actually spoke to me!

--
cyberbellum - Level 1.0 rider!

Optimists think the glass is half full. Pesimists think the glass is
half empty. Engineers think the glass is too big.
cyberbellum's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4550

surfing on a unicycle, tips and tricks... paulie pavlic Unicycling 10 November 15th 03 11:38 PM
NZ Unicycle Weekend GizmoDuck Unicycling 6 November 3rd 03 08:37 AM
New Unicycle types! XWonka Unicycling 16 October 15th 03 08:54 PM
My first unicycle showard Unicycling 1 October 3rd 03 06:20 AM