unicycle = chick magnet

Old January 6th 04, 07:13 PM
HandyAndy

Default unicycle = chick magnet

cyberbellum wrote:
*It seems to be working for me. Why, just yesterday I saw a rather
attractive woman as I rode past the coffee shop on the corner. She
was alone, reading the paper and sipping her coffee. A godess! It
was like a dream... time froze. She looked up and smiled.

Usually women ignore me, but this time she got up from her cafe seat,
came right up to me and stared for a long moment. Then, her lips
parted and she said, with a very concerned tone in her voice, "Just
lay still - my husband is a doctor. He was supposed to meet me here
after his kickboxing class, but he's running late. He was probably
just delayed by one of his students. That always makes him mad, but
just ignore it."

Wow. She actually spoke to me! *

now thats funnie!

--
HandyAndy - Uni-On-Ice

[image:
http://www.mindspring.com/~japhillip...line_mac2.gif]
HandyAndy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3836

Old January 6th 04, 07:24 PM
phil

jediunicyclist wrote:
*I've heard a lot about the MUni being a chick magnet but my Coker
REALLY gets the job done.
................ they probably think its a representation of
something......................................... ...................my
great big love of life and wonderous personality of course!*

Or maybe you're compensating for something...

Phil

--
phil - ex-studenty type

"Cattle Prods solve most of life's little problems."
phil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/915

Old January 6th 04, 07:47 PM
paco

phil wrote:
*Or maybe you're compensating for something...

Phil *

Like the lack of a Steve Howard unicycle?

--
paco - Proud owner of 2 opposable thumbs

Sounds exactly like an orthodic support for shoes, only different. Would
this be called a butt-thodic support? or glutethodic?
-S_Wallis
paco's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3715

Old January 7th 04, 01:43 AM
jediunicyclist

Aw, that was rough!

--
jediunicyclist - THE Jedi From The Planet New York

"The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created
by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the
galaxy together." --Ben to Luke

"My ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is." --Yoda
jediunicyclist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4370

Old January 7th 04, 05:18 AM
AccordNSX

paco wrote:
*
Like the lack of a Steve Howard unicycle? *

Suprisingly I wasn't on my SH when I picked her up. I'll have to take
out the holiest of holy unicycles and see how I fare.

--
AccordNSX - Adam Coast Choppers

If I had a signature, would you forge it?
AccordNSX's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/541

Old January 7th 04, 10:31 PM

chick magnet, maybe... people magnet, yes, i have met more people in my
neighborhood in the last year than i ever did before
Old January 8th 04, 01:55 AM
Frank A.

AccordNSX wrote:
*

...10 years from now and you might start having my luck, Harper.

I really think it was the rolling 180 to backwards riding that sealed
the deal. I'll admit that I'm a pretty outgoing guy with a fair amount
of charm. However, the unicycle has helped me to essentiate this.

I'm suprised the thread has gone this far with out the mentioning
of... but skill level 11? *

Adam,
Are you sure it wasn't the "Euro" shirt?

- Frank

--
Frank A. - off-road

"Man's maturity: to have regained the seriousness that he had as a child
at play." - FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE, Beyond Good and Evil

Frank A.'s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1710

Old January 8th 04, 04:15 AM
AccordNSX

Frank A. wrote:
*

Adam,
Are you sure it wasn't the "Euro" shirt?

- Frank *

haha. I was wearing the Euro shirt that night Frank, along with a pair
of black Dickies workpants. I finished off the outfit with a pair of Axo
Dually shoes. I'll have to get some pictures of the Euro shirt to spread
around to the community. If I find another one, I'll grab one for you.

Old January 8th 04, 08:32 AM
toddw9

I find it's usually the 8-12 year old kids in the neighbourhood that
come out when I'm out riding, so I can't say much for the chick magnet
idea. Kid magnet, yes. Maybe I should find different places to ride.
Like near the university.

--
toddw9 - No, I'm not a clown.
toddw9's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4466

Old January 9th 04, 02:28 AM
jediunicyclist

That passerbye female giggle. That's the best/worst.

That giggle........

Giggle........
Giggle........
Giggle........

--
jediunicyclist - THE Jedi From The Planet New York

"The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created
by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the
galaxy together." --Ben to Luke

"My ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is." --Yoda
jediunicyclist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4370

surfing on a unicycle, tips and tricks... paulie pavlic Unicycling 10 November 15th 03 11:38 PM
NZ Unicycle Weekend GizmoDuck Unicycling 6 November 3rd 03 08:37 AM
New Unicycle types! XWonka Unicycling 16 October 15th 03 08:54 PM
My first unicycle showard Unicycling 1 October 3rd 03 06:20 AM