Bikes & Cars - The MixingThread

Old December 10th 03, 09:43 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

Default Bikes & Cars - The MixingThread

Holy mother of God! The "Do Bicycles And Cars Mix" thread is still
running! Since 10 July, by my reckoning - is that some kind of a
record?

Guy
===
** WARNING ** This posting may contain traces of irony.
http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk
Old December 10th 03, 10:04 PM
Marc VanHeyningen

Thus said :
Holy mother of God! The "Do Bicycles And Cars Mix" thread is still
running! Since 10 July, by my reckoning - is that some kind of a
record?

It had been completely dead for months, but unfortunately one of r.a.d's
favourite kooks started posting to it again.

Science Proves Mountain Biking Is More Harmful Than Hiking Stephen Baker Mountain Biking 18 July 16th 04 04:28 AM
Danny-boy flails some more! (was: Advice on a good hardtail.) Jonesy Mountain Biking 31 June 18th 04 08:01 PM
Ghost Bikes Garrison Hilliard General 0 June 12th 04 06:31 PM
hybrid cars and bikes Rob F. in Houston General 51 January 2nd 04 02:27 AM
Mike Vandeman qa2 Mountain Biking 26 November 18th 03 01:16 PM