What happened to Mike Vandemann

Old January 6th 11, 01:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default What happened to Mike Vandemann

Folks, the address I send this from is a spamtrap. To reach me, drop
the prime digit, the one, from the address. I never go to that
account.

I found perfectly reasonable exchange this in my spamtrap; apologies
to Mr Mejia for not answering:

****

On Jun 4, 6:37 pm, Andre Jute wrote:
On Jun 4, 9:47 pm, Berkeley Mike wrote:

Jute, you are contriving a new mythology and working from there. As
has been said you have a right to your own opinion but not to you own
facts. Why not wait until Mike Vandeman's day in court. Witnesses are
lining up. Evidence against him is growing, and you are making up
stories. He is reaping what he has sown.

Michael Mejia

Dear Mr Mejia

Just because you dislike Mr Vandeman, his Constitutional right to be
innocent until proven guilty before a jury of his peers is not set
aside. You should remember that, because one day the target of a
kristalnacht crowd of a knobbly of scofflaw mountainbikers might be --
you! Then you'll welcome my talent for seeing the facts clearly. Until
then, I remain,

Yours sincerely,

Andre Jute

I have never said I did not like Mr. Vandeman. to imply that is
simply a tactic to devalue my input. It's pretty transparent. I
clearly object to his false logic and it's his tendency to verbally
assault people. Further I have always wondered and his ability to stay
just on the right side of the law. It has the remarkable character of
street hoodlums who know exactly how far to take abuse and never cross
the line. Other than that we are simply opponents.

We are now in a circumstance where Mr. Vandeman has appeared to cross
that line. His attempts to handle judges in court have been met with
strict confrontation. I have witnessed this twice in his court
appearances. Up till now we have only seen legal maneuverings to
somehow avoid prosecution. What you have termed confrontation of
scofflaws may be proven to be simple assault. I await the court's
decision with great interest. I'm inclined to believe that a character
like this will finally get his comeuppance.

Whether I like him or not is totally irrelevant.

Sincerely,
Michael Mejia
Old January 6th 11, 01:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
Tēm ShermĒn™ °_°[_2_]

On 1/5/2011 7:00 PM, André Jute wrote:
Folks, the address I send this from is a spamtrap. To reach me, drop
the prime digit, the one, from the address. I never go to that
account.

I found perfectly reasonable exchange this in my spamtrap; apologies
to Mr Mejia for not answering:
[...]

No apology to Mr. Mejia for posting his private email in a public forum?

--
Tēm ShermĒn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old January 6th 11, 01:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Jan 6, 1:11*am, Tēm ShermĒn™ °_° ""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI
$southslope.net" wrote:
On 1/5/2011 7:00 PM, Andr Jute wrote:

Folks, the address I send this from is a spamtrap. To reach me, drop
the prime digit, the one, from the address. I never go to that
account.

I found perfectly reasonable exchange this in my spamtrap; apologies
to Mr Mejia for not answering:
[...]

No apology to Mr. Mejia for posting his private email in a public forum?

Thanks for pointing that out, Tom. Yes, apologies to Mr Mejia; I did
it ignorantly, not maliciously. -- Andre Jute
Old January 6th 11, 05:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc

$southslope.net" wrote:
On 1/5/2011 7:00 PM, Andr Jute wrote:

Folks, the address I send this from is a spamtrap. To reach me, drop
the prime digit, the one, from the address. I never go to that
account.

I found perfectly reasonable exchange this in my spamtrap; apologies
to Mr Mejia for not answering:
[...]

No apology to Mr. Mejia for posting his private email in a public forum?

Thanks for pointing that out, Tom. Yes, apologies to Mr Mejia; I did
it ignorantly, not maliciously. -- Andre Jute

http://www.freak-search.com/en/threa...n_trail_dec_10.
Trial postponed to Jan 14, 2011
Old January 6th 11, 06:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
SMS

On 1/5/2011 9:37 PM, wrote:

http://www.freak-search.com/en/threa...n_trail_dec_10.
Trial postponed to Jan 14, 2011

Wonder why it keeps getting postponed. Was there a hung jury?
Old January 6th 11, 06:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
Opus[_2_]

On Jan 6, 12:33*am, SMS wrote:
On 1/5/2011 9:37 PM, wrote:

http://www.freak-search.com/en/threa...._vandeman_tra.....
Trial postponed to Jan 14, 2011

Wonder why it keeps getting postponed. Was there a hung jury?

Maybe because Mikey wants a jury of his peers and being sane is a
prerequisite to being on a jury, which excludes all his "peers"? Just
being mean here, but the though occurs that Mikey is being so
uncooperative with his lawyer that the lawyer might try t get the
trial delayed long-term because Mikey isn't sane enough to assist with
his defense. I know there are several trials here in TX that have been
on hold so long that everybody has died except the crazy kid that was
on trial, effectively placing the defendant in state custody for life
until he (they are all male to my knowledge) returns to a mental state
where he is cognative of the real world.
Old January 6th 11, 09:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

"Opus" wrote in message
On Jan 6, 12:33 am, SMS wrote:
On 1/5/2011 9:37 PM, wrote:

http://www.freak-search.com/en/threa...._vandeman_tra....
Trial postponed to Jan 14, 2011

Wonder why it keeps getting postponed. Was there a hung jury?

Maybe because Mikey wants a jury of his peers and being sane is a

prerequisite to being on a jury, which excludes all his "peers"? Just
being mean here, but the though occurs that Mikey is being so
uncooperative with his lawyer that the lawyer might try t get the
trial delayed long-term because Mikey isn't sane enough to assist with
his defense. I know there are several trials here in TX that have been
on hold so long that everybody has died except the crazy kid that was
on trial, effectively placing the defendant in state custody for life
until he (they are all male to my knowledge) returns to a mental state
where he is cognative of the real world.

The only insane person I detect here is Opus. It is the two mountain bikers
who were where they were not suppose to be that should be on trial, not the
Great Mr. Vandeman. But California is so ****ed-up than not even
Schwarzenegger could un-**** it.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old January 7th 11, 09:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Smart Austrians, was What happened to Mike Vandemann

On Jan 6, 9:24*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Opus" wrote in message

On Jan 6, 12:33 am, SMS wrote:

On 1/5/2011 9:37 PM, wrote:

[...]

It's like I always say, Ed Dolan is Great!

Personally, I think they should change the law so Arnold
Schwarzenegger can be President. They shoulda changed it long ago, so
Dr Kissinger could be President. Kissinger is the Greatest President
America Never Had and he *earned* his Nobel Peace Prize, he wasn't
given it as a consolation for belonging to a minority, as a Jew.
(Actually, Kissinger told me he never felt that he belonged to a
racial minority. In his opinion he always belonged to the majority of
the smart people.) It's no accident that Anry and The Doctor are both
Austrians. The next smartest guy (to Arny and Kissinger) I ever knew
was an editor at TIME called Otto Fuerbringer, another Austrian. And
I'm semi-reliably informed that Einstein's Schweitzerdeutsch sounded
more Austrian than the Austrians, very gemutlich. It is all evidence,
don't you think, Sorni? All that remains to decide is, evidence of
what.

André Jute
Democrats also elected, if they aren't too stupid
-- that should keep us going till the spring!
Old January 7th 11, 08:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

Default Smart Austrians

Great Mr. Vandeman. But California is so ****ed-up that not even
Schwarzenegger could un-**** it.

[...]

What bothers me most about the Austrians is their inability to lose their
atrocious German accent. Yes, they are smart enough, so what is so difficult
about losing an accent. Accents, despite what anyone else says, are not
endearing. I will not strain to try to understand what someone is saying
through an accent. Nope, I will just turn him off like I would a faucet.

Old January 8th 11, 03:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
Peter Howard[_3_]

"Opus" wrote in message

On Jan 6, 12:33 am, SMS wrote:

On 1/5/2011 9:37 PM, wrote:

http://www.freak-search.com/en/threa...._vandeman_tra....
Trial postponed to Jan 14, 2011 Wonder why it keeps getting
postponed. Was there a hung jury? Maybe because Mikey wants a jury
[...]

Fruiticake Von Jute wrote thus
"It's no accident that Anry and The Doctor [Kissinger] are both Austrians."

From the Nobel Prize website
http://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/p...inger-bio.html

"Dr. Kissinger was born in Fuerth, Germany, on May 27, 1923,"

From the little warmongers own website
http://www.henryakissinger.com/biography.html

""Dr. Kissinger was born in Fuerth, Germany"

Fuerth is contiguous with Greater Nuremburg, slap bang in the middle of Bavaria
and a long way from the Austrian border. Kissinger was born a German citizen
under the Weimar Republic.
However, Jutey has never permitted inconvenient fact to get in the way of a good
story. Makes one question the reliability of anything else he has ever written.