A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » Regional Cycling » UK
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Fringe benefit to cycling.



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old July 14th 09, 10:55 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
PoB
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 119
Default Fringe benefit to cycling.

Or possibly minge benefit

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/07...list_discount/

All the best

pOB
Ads
  #2  
Old July 14th 09, 02:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_5_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,985
Default Fringe benefit to cycling.

PoB wrote:

Or possibly minge benefit


http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/07...list_discount/


All the best


"Cyclists offered cut-price shag at German brothel"

With a human? Or with a pair of handlebars?
  #3  
Old July 14th 09, 04:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Nobby Anderson
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 173
Default Fringe benefit to cycling.

JNugent wrote:
PoB wrote:

Or possibly minge benefit


http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/07...list_discount/


All the best


"Cyclists offered cut-price shag at German brothel"

With a human? Or with a pair of handlebars?


You think you jest?

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/10/26/bike_incident/

Nobby
  #4  
Old July 14th 09, 04:59 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_5_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,985
Default Fringe benefit to cycling.

Nobby Anderson wrote:

JNugent wrote:
PoB wrote:


Or possibly minge benefit
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/07...list_discount/
All the best

"Cyclists offered cut-price shag at German brothel"


With a human? Or with a pair of handlebars?


You think you jest?
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/10/26/bike_incident/
Nobby


I was thinking of exactly that celebrated case.
  #5  
Old July 14th 09, 07:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
lardyninja
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 194
Default Fringe benefit to cycling.


PoB wrote, On 14/07/2009 10:55:
Or possibly minge benefit

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/07...list_discount/

All the best

pOB



OH NO!!!! Not another helmet thread!!!!

LN


--

Never knowingly understood


  #6  
Old July 14th 09, 07:22 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
spindrift
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,885
Default Fringe benefit to cycling.

JNugent relaxing at the weekend:



http://alturl.com/y2ci


You really need to lose weight matey!



  #7  
Old July 14th 09, 07:59 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Pob
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 67
Default Fringe benefit to cycling.


"lardyninja" wrote in message
...

OH NO!!!! Not another helmet thread!!!!


ROFLMAO!

That gave me the best laugh I had in ages - cheers!

All the best

pOB


  #8  
Old July 15th 09, 01:31 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_5_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,985
Default Fringe benefit to cycling.

spindrift wrote:

JNugent relaxing at the weekend:


http://alturl.com/y2ci


You really need to lose weight matey!


That particular shot was done by my body-double: mileburner.
  #9  
Old July 15th 09, 09:47 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
spindrift
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,885
Default Fringe benefit to cycling.

On Jul 15, 1:31*am, JNugent wrote:
spindrift wrote:
JNugent relaxing at the weekend:
http://alturl.com/y2ci
You really need to lose weight matey!


That particular shot was done by my body-double: mileburner.


The comments are pretty funny, someone's gone all moralistic:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environmen...othel-discount
  #10  
Old July 15th 09, 08:15 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_5_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,985
Default Fringe benefit to cycling.

spindrift wrote:

JNugent wrote:
spindrift wrote:
JNugent relaxing at the weekend:


http://alturl.com/y2ci


You really need to lose weight matey!


That particular shot was done by my body-double: mileburner.


The comments are pretty funny, someone's gone all moralistic:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/environmen...othel-discount


shrug

Why would anyone even want to comment on a story like that?
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Not only bikers will benefit Garrison Hilliard Rides 0 November 4th 07 05:58 PM
Vino: Cycling Learnings of Spain for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan Jason Spaceman Racing 0 September 18th 06 02:18 AM
fringe sports/activities? leadpan Unicycling 26 July 26th 05 01:49 AM
SC Fringe 21 speed supercycle or krane info Dude Harry Mountain Biking 2 July 12th 05 01:10 AM
L.E. Cycling Prints benefit non-profit Cycling Group Gary Coles UK 2 April 3rd 05 08:59 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2019 CycleBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.