Yet another car vs bicycle story - with a twist

Old September 23rd 05, 11:48 AM
Ken M

Default Yet another car vs bicycle story - with a twist

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...3_dige22m.html

Motorist charged in bicycle accident
Redmond
A 58-year-old motorist who police say critically injured a bicyclist on
Willows Road in Redmond, then left on foot while stripping himself
half-naked, has been charged with vehicular assault and felony
hit-and-run.

According to charging papers filed in King County Superior Court
yesterday, Steven Edward Riedel of Redmond was weaving on the road when
he plowed into a group of bicyclists on Sunday, pinning a 54-year-old
woman under his wheels and dragging her several feet.

The woman suffered critical injuries and is in an intensive-care unit
at Harborview Medical Center where her prognosis is unknown, court
papers say.

Riedel, who has no known criminal history, was ordered held in lieu of
$100,000 bail.

*then left on foot while stripping himself half-naked*

Why would he strip half naked? Was he hot?

Ken

Old September 23rd 05, 04:45 PM
Bill Sornson

Ken M wrote:
[...]

Probably thought people would not be /as able/ to identify him. Sounds like
a really bright guy (in a /maroon/ sorta way).

Best to her; worst to him... BS

Old September 25th 05, 11:12 AM
Randy W. Sims

Bill Sornson wrote:
Ken M wrote:

[...]

I would've expected something more in crimson than maroon, but...

Maybe it was a biblical style mourning ritual: strip off clothes, pull
out hair, beat chest; the sackcloth and ashes thing.
Old September 30th 05, 11:27 AM
Beverly

"Bill Sornson" wrote in message
Ken M wrote:
[...]

Reminds me of an incident that happened to me several years ago when a man
wearing just his shoes and t-shirt tried to break into my car while I was
stopped at a railroad crossing. The police asked if I got a good look at
the man and I said "Yes, but not his face".

Old September 30th 05, 08:17 PM

So many lunnies in Amerca.

Old October 1st 05, 11:18 PM

Little Meow wrote:
So many lunnies in Amerca.

That's right Red Cloud, they like to come
to Amerca just to complain about bully bike,
fat-ass and white penis.

That's Leo Lee's favorite topic. I wish
he'd just go back to his own country.

Old October 2nd 05, 10:21 AM

You are more complaining about complainer. No wonder you
love to talk about white penis power. I thought you are crazy
dirty chinaman!!!

Old October 2nd 05, 06:38 PM

Beverly wrote:

Reminds me of an incident that happened to me several years ago when a man
wearing just his shoes and t-shirt tried to break into my car while I was
stopped at a railroad crossing. The police asked if I got a good look at
the man and I said "Yes, but not his face".

Some years back an acquaintance of mine was asleep in his apartment
when he heard a noise outside. A peek through the blinds revealed that
there were crooks outside trying to break into his car. Moments later,
those crooks heard the unmistakable sound of a twelve-gauge being pumped,
and looked up to see this guy standing naked on his balcony, drawing a
bead on them and screaming obscenities like the enraged former drill
sergeant he was.
They took off running like the cowards they were. My acquaintance
threw on a bathrobe and went out to check out his car. The departing
crooks had left him a present: an undamaged vehicle, and their entire
well-stocked toolbox.

Bill

__o | Roads aren't for cars. They're for people.
_`\(,_ |

Bicycle helmets help prevent serious head injury among children, part one. John Doe UK 3 November 30th 04 03:46 PM
Billy removes support from Peewee (seeXXXVII for a Laugh) Di Social Issues 3 October 29th 04 05:31 AM
New bicycle idea Bob Marley General 49 October 7th 04 05:20 AM
A song for Carla John Harlow Mountain Biking 3 May 10th 04 02:29 PM