European Juggling Convention 2006

Old June 26th 06, 07:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default European Juggling Convention 2006

cathwood wrote:
I'd love to go, if just to meet Gild, but the cost of getting over on
the ferry is astronomical. But if anyone's going through North Wales on
thier way, give me a shout.

Cathy

Check the juggling crowd too, I suspect Hollyhead will be awash with
them.

Nao

--
Naomi

Convince me I am wrong about that? But *of course *you might convince
me I am wrong about that. But try an easier one first. Convince me
that 2 and 2 doesn't make 4.
Naomi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3322

Old June 26th 06, 08:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

dale_dale wrote:
how the hell do you have an outdoor hall...

i call them fields

hear hear

--
dan de man

tomtrevor wrote:
how the hell do u get fluro brown??? it would also probably look like
uve dunked the uni in a big pile of sh*t

iridemymuni wrote:
What colour ****s do you do tom ? flouro brown sh*ts? thats kinda weird

tomtrevor wrote:
y do u want to know the colour of my sh*t? like that just isn't natural
for someone to think that.

dan de man's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11403

Old June 26th 06, 09:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Well I'm really looking forward to it

there are loads of us from east mids going but we are going via south
wales.

Hope to see plenty of you there

Plumsie

--
plumsie
plumsie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9800

Old July 27th 06, 09:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Naomi

Missed the EJC, but will be going to S-West Eire soon ( unfortunately a
working trip ). Hope to be able to take the uni.
What is it like uni-ing on Irish roads? Traffic problems? Other
routes to take? Cycleways? I am not into mountain stuff, not good
enough at the moment, prefer fairly flat smooth terrain.
Anyone able to do a report on the unicycling at EJC? How was the
uni-bits in the convention? I heard someone say the uni-gladiators
had a unicycle for a prize...Wow, Nice!! Who won that?

Nao