Discovery Jersey

Old June 13th 05, 02:47 AM
Wasatch5k

Default Discovery Jersey

Look, it even comes in a 3XL

http://snipurl.com/fja1

Old June 13th 05, 07:24 AM
Zog The Undeniable

Wasatch5k wrote:
Look, it even comes in a 3XL

http://snipurl.com/fja1

A guy at our Thursday nigght TT wears one!
Old June 13th 05, 03:05 PM
Frank Drackman

"Wasatch5k" wrote in message
ups.com...
Look, it even comes in a 3XL

http://snipurl.com/fja1

This was a discuss on our team ride yesterday. Riders were wondering if the
people who rode the last few years in the USPS kit would switch to
Discovery. The general agreement was that with Lance retiring they
wouldn't.

Old June 13th 05, 04:58 PM
Ronald

This was a discuss on our team ride yesterday. Riders were
wondering if the
people who rode the last few years in the USPS kit would switch to
Discovery. The general agreement was that with Lance retiring they
wouldn't.

The answer is in the customer ratings:

"Just got mine today from the local LBS. Had the Postal 03 and 04
Jerseys, so
the fit and feel exactly the same. Only problem is that the jersey
looks too much
like Quick Step."

BTW what's the reason behind the yellow band on the left sleeve?
Some cheap LiveStrong band replacement? Or we will win the Tour this
year or
at least have a guy in our team who won it in the past.

Old June 13th 05, 09:33 PM
Alex Rodriguez

In article . com,
says...

Look, it even comes in a 3XL

http://snipurl.com/fja1

At $100 looking at it is all I will be doing.
---------------
Alex

Old June 13th 05, 09:59 PM
Bill Sornson

Alex Rodriguez wrote:
In article . com,
says...

Look, it even comes in a 3XL

http://snipurl.com/fja1

At $100 looking at it is all I will be doing.

Yup. I have a $10 coupon for the Discovery Store, and I STILL wouldn't
consider it (until on sale for $59.../maybe/).

Old June 16th 05, 07:32 PM

It comes in the type of 3XL (46-47') which brings back memories of
"Clean your plate, people are starving in Europe!" Eating and gravity
have put me in a "true" American 3XL (54-56"). My thanks for
Performance for having this size - I'll remember them when the biking
helps get me to a smaller jersey.