small bike computer/wrist watch withour HRM?

Old June 14th 05, 11:34 AM
Alexander Mikhailian

Default small bike computer/wrist watch withour HRM?

I am looking for a wrist watch with wireless bike computer functionality
without HRM if possible and with the smallest size so that I could wear it as
a watch at work (I am cyciling to and from work every day).

HAC 4 is pretty bug, Suunto T6 is big as well but has at least the look of a
normal watch. Polar S150 is of an acceptable size but wired -- I have to take
it off and on every time I get on a bike.

What I would like is a watch that would count kilometers what I am on bike
and look as a normal watch when I am on meetings in the office. Taking it
on and off at least two times per day is a hassle.

Is there anything that fits my needs?

--
Alexander Mikhailian

Old June 17th 05, 05:56 AM

Wow... for the price of a cheap wireless computer just leave the
computer on the bike. No one steals the things, like ever. Then wear
that pretty watch you want on your wrist. That 's the cheapest.

Autofaq now on faster server Simon Brooke UK 216 April 1st 05 10:09 AM
Still Looking for a bike [email protected] UK 19 September 5th 04 10:25 AM
Street Bike Devlin UK 44 March 17th 04 10:28 AM
Who is going to Interbike? Bruce Gilbert Techniques 2 October 10th 03 09:26 PM
FAQ? Just zis Guy, you know? UK 18 October 1st 03 01:02 PM