A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Techniques
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Can YOU rise to the entry barrier to the fascist state of RBT?

Old April 29th 15, 12:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]
external usenet poster

Default Can YOU rise to the entry barrier to the fascist state of RBT?

Jay Beattie demonstrated the audacity to t0 interrrupt the continuous flow, like at sewer in full flow, of Krygowski' lecture. Instantly Franki-boy's doormat, Billious Phil, was there to reprove Beattie in the strongest terms:

When you get to the point of bicycles outnumbering private cars as a
means of travel, even if only on a few routes, feel free to lecture.
Are you even at 1/10th of that yet?

Of course, good ole Phillious brownnosing Krygo is nothing new

But surely this latest silliness by Phil Lee raises an entirely new and much higher barrier for cyclists to comment on RBT or, presumably, anywhere else that the wretched Krygowski might want to pontificate. For whoever lives in a city where bicycles outnumber cars as a means of travel except a few Dutchman -- who're to0 smart to pay any attention to such a hackneyed comedy duo as a dumb Polack and his dumb Cockney sidekick like Krygowski and Lee, and a few million Chinese who don't care **** what Krygowski says because they're too busy working to save up for a car.

Andre Jute
Ads
Old April 29th 15, 01:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Jute

GO HOME
Old April 29th 15, 02:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane[_4_]
external usenet poster

wrote:
Jute

GO HOME

Andre makes perfect sense to me.

--
duane
Old April 29th 15, 04:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected]
external usenet poster

On Tuesday, April 28, 2015 at 9:58:59 PM UTC-4, Duane wrote:
wrote:
Jute

GO HOME

--
duane

no problem you can replace him
Old April 29th 15, 05:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, April 29, 2015 at 2:58:59 AM UTC+1, Duane wrote:
wrote:
Jute

GO HOME

--
duane

This is one instance where Daniels the Obfuscator makes perfect sense -- involuntatrily. Check it out:

1. I send a post about the resident RBT fascisti trying to shut people up.

2. Daniels, in the first post after mine, tries to shut me me up, a perfect example of what I'm talking about.

I wonder if this ****** Daniels is malicious or merely stupid.

Andre Jute
Old April 29th 15, 05:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, April 29, 2015 at 1:27:50 AM UTC+1, wrote:
Jute

GO HOME

But, dear Jeff, I *am* at home, on an historic street, in an historic town, sitting comfortably in a Herman Miller Mirra chair (one of the best things ever to come out Germany) with the lumbar support turned up hard into the small of my back after a hard couple of days giving my bike its sabbatical cleansing and then fitting a new mid-motor with extra oomph. Thank you all the same for your enquiry and we assure you of our full attention at all times.

I'm also perfectly happy at home on one of my cycling conferences -- why this one! --, thank you all the same.

And thank you, Daniels, for involuntarily providing the perfect example of fascist attempts at suppressing free speech on RBT which I deplored in the opening post of this thread.

Andre Jute
Charisma is the art of infuriating the undeserving by merely existing elegantly
Old April 29th 15, 05:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected]
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, April 29, 2015 at 12:01:07 AM UTC-4, Andre Jute wrote:
On Wednesday, April 29, 2015 at 2:58:59 AM UTC+1, Duane wrote:
wrote:
Jute

GO HOME

--
duane

This is one instance where Daniels the Obfuscator makes perfect sense -- involuntatrily. Check it out:

1. I send a post about the resident RBT fascisti trying to shut people up.

2. Daniels, in the first post after mine, tries to shut me me up, a perfect example of what I'm talking about.

I wonder if this ****** Daniels is malicious or merely stupid.

Andre Jute

Jutee we are here discussing bicycle tech and related subjects not the resident Fascist who is BTW YOU DICKHEAD

Old April 29th 15, 09:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie
external usenet poster

On Tuesday, April 28, 2015 at 9:20:24 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
Jute

GO HOME

But, dear Jeff, I *am* at home, on an historic street, in an historic town, sitting comfortably in a Herman Miller Mirra chair (one of the best things ever to come out Germany) with the lumbar support turned up hard into the small of my back after a hard couple of days giving my bike its sabbatical cleansing and then fitting a new mid-motor with extra oomph. Thank you all the same for your enquiry and we assure you of our full attention at all times.

I'm also perfectly happy at home on one of my cycling conferences -- why this one! --, thank you all the same.

And thank you, Daniels, for involuntarily providing the perfect example of fascist attempts at suppressing free speech on RBT which I deplored in the opening post of this thread.

Andre, credit where credit is due. Herman Miller is a U.S. company with its head office in Zeeland, Michigan -- where, in the '50s, it manufactured all the iconic Eames chairs and tables.

From Herman-Miller: "The Mirra Chair is manufactured at Herman Miller's GreenHouse seating operations in West Michigan using 100 percent renewable energy via renewable energy credits and a power purchase agreement. No air or water emissions are released in Mirra's production."

We still make things here in the U.S. -- not many, but some. Your ass is on prime America plastic.

-- Jay Beattie.
Old April 29th 15, 09:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, April 29, 2015 at 9:11:26 PM UTC+1, jbeattie wrote:
On Tuesday, April 28, 2015 at 9:20:24 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
Jute

GO HOME

Andre, credit where credit is due. Herman Miller is a U.S. company with its head office in Zeeland, Michigan -- where, in the '50s, it manufactured all the iconic Eames chairs and tables.

From Herman-Miller: "The Mirra Chair is manufactured at Herman Miller's GreenHouse seating operations in West Michigan using 100 percent renewable energy via renewable energy credits and a power purchase agreement. No air or water emissions are released in Mirra's production."

We still make things here in the U.S. -- not many, but some. Your ass is on prime America plastic.

-- Jay Beattie.

Thanks, Jay. I know who and where Herman Miller is; the firm used to be a client of mine. But with a chair what matters most is who designed it, and the Mirra chair was designed in 2003 by Studio 7.5 in Berlin. That's not to detract one whit from the punctilio with which Herman Miller makes it, of course; Miller is a manufacturer of superior German heritage and crafstmanship most successfully transplanted to America.

I'm happy to plant my ass in such felicitous American plastic!

Without wishing to start a flame war with its enthusiasts, I think the Mirre is a superior chair in both conception and use to the Aeron, certainly for my use. And the only chair that was superior to either that I ever sat in was a chair of my own design, custom-moulded to my body shape, cushioned for me by Dunlop, which cost many times the price of a Herman Miller chair; unfortunately it wore out in about 25 years..

Andre Jute
Who're you calling skinnyshanks?
Old May 1st 15, 01:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected]
external usenet poster

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Writegeist