Bike lane cyclist vs Range Rover driver...

Old January 9th 17, 05:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Bike lane cyclist vs Range Rover driver...

This morning in Chicago.

Some Guy in a Range Rover got mad at me and started yelling this morning...

I was going to turn right on Dearborn, and was on that green patch protected lane... he wanted to turn right as well and wanted to squeeze through.

Honked at me, I turned and glared... looked away

I couldn't move because there was another car next to me, partially on the green patch. And I'm on a protected green patch and I'm not going to move.

he began berating me. He continued on until the light turned and called me an asshole. That I'm the reason I give "us cyclists a bad name."