The End is Starting In California

Old February 16th 17, 06:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default The End is Starting In California

On 2/15/2017 6:39 PM, W. Wesley Groleau wrote:
On 2/14/17 5:58 AM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Tue, 14 Feb 2017 07:37:48 +0700, John B.
wrote:

A great deal deleted :-)

That's ok. I really hate reading my own rants.

And I hate scrolling past them for the tenth time to read the latest
five-line addition. Especially since I have to pull them on a limited
cellular data plan.

Agreed. Once upon a time, people trimmed their responses, including
only what was necessary. Why has that stopped?

It's been a long, long time since the beginning of the Eternal September.

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old February 18th 17, 08:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

I trim

Readers brim

Wearing patience thin

electrons electrons I shout

NO NO we doahn know what this is about ?

Lacking the basic reading skills of an intelligent monkey

Starting crit's Brendo Australia 51 January 22nd 07 02:58 AM
RR: Just like starting over... Carla A-G Mountain Biking 7 April 5th 05 03:51 PM
My dad starting to uni! tylercox Unicycling 43 January 11th 05 06:54 PM
Starting up. HELP AL Unicycling 5 December 13th 04 12:58 AM
i am starting to think you can t win without help karlwithak Racing 2 September 21st 04 11:44 PM