Overexercising excuses.

Old June 17th 05, 02:42 AM
Willy Athome

Default Overexercising excuses.

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 11:02:38 -0700,
wrote:

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 17:19:15 GMT, in soc.support.fat-acceptance Buck
wrote:

On 06/16/2005 17:44:22
wrote:

On 16 Jun 2005 11:27:13 -0000, in soc.support.fat-acceptance
(Big Betty) wrote:

On 11 Jun 2005,
(Mannix) wrote:

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005, Some fat arse loser named Greg R
wrote:

Mannix,

I road my bike almost everyday (Including in the fall and winter unless
it snowed). I road my bike at least 5-10 miles a day. On occasion I
road my bike 20+ plus miles. I do have muscle overgrowth and still do
in my hips.

What the hell is muscle overgrowth?

ROTLMFAO!

I basically over exercised.

It can happen. I used to walk 1-2 miles almost every day. Sometimes I
would walk 4 plus miles. My doctor warned me at the time that I was
going to run myself into the ground.

This is scary.

Yes the sad state of American health care is very scary.

Didn't some government inquiry/study show that smoking would help
Social Security be more solvent because the smokers would die sooner,
and thus actually provide a net savings because of payout reductions,
even after the increased temporary health costs?

Gluttony and a dime a pack unfiltered smokes for everyone who wants
them. Now there's a good idea, and we get rid of the losers sooner.

Willy

ITT excuses #1 Stewart Fleming Racing 18 July 4th 05 10:58 AM
Overexercising excuses. [email protected] Techniques 4 June 17th 05 10:34 PM
No more excuses! andrew_carter Unicycling 2 September 23rd 03 12:39 AM
Sun 20th - Laying excuses on grave of unknown cyclist Peter Fox UK 9 July 22nd 03 11:05 AM