[Game] Back It Up Medium!

Old November 27th 08, 10:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tim_desmet

Default [Game] Back It Up Medium!

petad;1139357 wrote:
No, it's still a late 3spin, but Pedro is backing it up.

ah thx (sorry I didn't understoot it...= bad english )

--
tim_desmet

-- Sorry for my bad english --
Old November 28th 08, 01:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

petad;1139357 wrote:
No, it's still a late 3spin, but Pedro is backing it up.

Am I allowed to back it up now, because it has been over two hours?

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

*TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND*
Old November 28th 08, 04:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

EliB;1139700 wrote:
Am I allowed to back it up now, because it has been over two hours?

You're allowed! I didn't called dibs!... I'll film it today. My mac
just arrived yesterday at night from the Maintenance.

You're allowed to always back it up, but you only win if you call dibs
and post between two hours!

--
pedrotejada

'*Kris Holm Unicycles*' (http://www.krisholm.com)

*Brazilian Unicycling Team*
Old November 29th 08, 12:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

in that case I call dibs on the late 3 spin. vid up soon.

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

*TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND*
Old November 29th 08, 12:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Back it Up- Medium on Vimeo

varial backflip.

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

*TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND*
Old November 29th 08, 01:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SkierAlex

Varial backflip! Nice man. That is so not a medium trick though :P. I
don't think anyone who usually plays back it up medium can do this
trick. Maybe surfer or Agent Q, but I doubt it. Outbacks are hard
enough.

--
SkierAlex

You've highlighted my sig'.' (http://tinyurl.com/5kbxhv)
Old November 29th 08, 01:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

SkierAlex;1139972 wrote:
Varial backflip! Nice man. That is so not a medium trick though :P. I
don't think anyone who usually plays back it up medium can do this
trick. Maybe surfer or Agent Q, but I doubt it. Outbacks are hard
enough.

oh sorry! uhh... how about the trick that I do for the bonus? the
crankflip to tire between the legs??? we'll just make it that?

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

*TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND*
Old November 29th 08, 02:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SkierAlex

EliB;1139976 wrote:
oh sorry! uhh... how about the trick that I do for the bonus? the
crankflip to tire between the legs??? we'll just make it that?

Yeah, that would probably be alright. Except I can't do that, so I'd
rather you did it something else :P. But it's probably a medium trick.
Maybe we should wait for other people to give oppinions.

I might go out and try some of those half bay flip things actually.

Old November 29th 08, 02:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

i'm gonna try and learn them tomorrow. I can outback, but never thought
to try this.

(I think most of the tricks here have been getting into the "hard"
category though)

--
surfer1024

*)--SmallSpin-'O,* 1st Place)---hickflip-'O,

Latest Vid: 'Man's Best Friend'
#f5f5f5
Old November 29th 08, 04:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
beeper

If you thought that last part was a bay flip, then you've got it
backwards. A bayflip is when you flip from that position on the tire.
I'm only saying this because you said you got a bayflip in the brag
thread. Nice job on the varial backflip.

--
beeper

)-90'-UNISPIN-O

')-Crankflip-'O,'