Unicycling Event

Old December 13th 05, 06:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Unicycling Event

What dates would you be thinking of for such an event?

--
jsm

Help edit the Unicyclopedia!
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_Unicyclopedia
jsm's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6911

Old December 14th 05, 01:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I was thinking at around the spring break.. but as I can see people dont
really want an event like this.

--
maxisback
maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885

Old December 14th 05, 01:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

and around 2-3 days long

Old December 14th 05, 02:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

edmonton ish un peu trop loin man

--
kapoute

Damn my english sucks

Julien Renaud
kapoute's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8060

Old December 14th 05, 02:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

ouin c un peu loing.. mais ya un spot parfais.. pi a 3 heures d'ici ya
les rocheuse pour le Muni.. pi l'alberta c presque ke ds le milieu du
pays..

Old December 14th 05, 02:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

re le tydj wajjkd fuuul yurksu fige

--
Radical Reed

If at first you don't suceed, distroy all evidence that you tried

the main reason santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad
girls live.
Radical Reed's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10427

Old December 14th 05, 03:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

if I was on the Canadian mainland, I would definitely come. Sadly, I'm
not, and it costs about 300$ both ways to get off this damn island :q

I have to pick and choose any events I may go to that require travel
carefully.

--
flyer
flyer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9894

Old December 14th 05, 05:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

all I am asking is for an about number of persons who would come..
before I go into all this planning I have to know that there will be
people going.

Boston Unicycling zia Unicycling 3 July 25th 12 08:08 PM
Unicycle articles (but wait there's more...) JJuggle Unicycling 350 February 28th 06 12:43 PM
A canadian unicycling association? jenmichael2000 Unicycling 34 October 30th 05 06:33 AM
Unicycling vs In-line skating swim learning Unicycling 36 August 9th 04 03:39 PM
Cycle Event Director criminally liable for Competitor's death Snoopy Racing 78 September 10th 03 02:55 AM