Observation #769,864 from the streets of Sydney

Old July 8th 11, 07:35 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

Default Observation #769,864 from the streets of Sydney

Why are some road users such ****ing gutless cowards?

Coming home tonight just now, minding my own business, I see a water
bottle come skidding from behind me to hit the kerb in front of me. A
second or two later, a 4-wheel drive passes by me in the next lane,
keeping to the speed limit, like nothing has happened.

A quick look over my right shoulder told me that there were no other
cars nearby so, it didn't take very much to work out that the water
bottle came from that 4-wheel drive.

I indicated to the driver that I was quite willing to pull over and
"discuss" the matter but it appeared that the driver had not got the
stomach for such "niceties"

I need to train my eyes to focus on number plates of cars going pass me
in situations like these. Maybe mounting a camera on my bike like some
folks have done will be better but it all cost money

Oh well, I'll just have to put that driver down as a gutless ****wit and
was trying to let me know that his mother is still calling out my name
when she is touching herself in her sleep

On the streets of Pyrmont, Sydney.... Geoff Lock[_2_] Australia 9 February 10th 11 12:52 AM
Sustainable (Complete) Streets film: Transforming NYC Streets Mike Vandeman Mountain Biking 0 October 29th 08 03:44 AM
Sustainable (Complete) Streets film: Transforming NYC Streets Mike Vandeman Social Issues 0 October 29th 08 03:44 AM
Observation test by TFL jd UK 16 March 12th 08 06:20 PM
An Observation TimC Australia 15 December 21st 06 05:28 AM