Off to Europe

Old July 29th 05, 05:29 AM
nathan

Default Off to Europe

Just wanted to say good-bye for a while to the group here. Beau and I,
along with 8 other riders, are off to Europe for the 'Alps UniTour.'
(http://aut.unitours.org/) Some riders have already left - the
California contingent leaves tomorrow at 4pm.

We start riding next Monday in Fussen, Germany and will finish in
Geneva, Switzerland, 19 days, 880km and 11000m of up and down later.

You can follow us on the website, post messages in our guestbook and
(hopefully) see daily updates of pictures and stories of how it goes
climbing 8 Alpine passes and eating mass quantities of fine food.

Cheers,
Nathan

--
nathan - BIG rides: Muni & Coker
nathan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/251

Old July 29th 05, 05:50 AM
lancerfan119

have a gr8 time!

--
lancerfan119 - dont hate me cuz u aint me

lookin for more people to muni with
lancerfan119's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9590

Old July 29th 05, 05:56 AM
harper

Ride like the wind. Say "hi" to Florian and Christian for me.

--
harper - TANKED at GASWORKS

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

"Never ride backwards up a rocky mountain road because the things that
will trip you if you see them will also trip you if you don't. " -
munipsycho

Old July 29th 05, 11:29 AM
DustinMichels

Good luck there Nathan, hope you enjoy Europe

--
DustinMichels - What could possibly go wrong?
DustinMichels's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10289

Old July 29th 05, 01:04 PM
flyer

I wish I could be there.

Enjoy yourselves, and good luck!

--
flyer - Level 5 Unicyclist
flyer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9894

Old July 29th 05, 03:59 PM
S_Wallis

Have a great trip!

I will be looking forward to the photos and ride stories. I think I
did thorough enough reading of your training ride reports and photos
that I should be in good enough shape to read whatever the Alps can dish
out. Bring it on!

Scott

--
S_Wallis - MUni-motivated, Distance-curious

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn
how to do it." Pablo Picasso
S_Wallis's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1520

Old July 29th 05, 08:04 PM
llaman

I just saw this for the first time... and I'm headed into germany that
monday... and staying for that amount of time!

coincidence?? I think not!

too bad i'm going with someone... so won't be able to join... it makes
me sick to think of what i'm missing out on

--
llaman - average joe muni'er

Kansas Muni - the wizard of oz can't do this...
llaman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9798

Old July 30th 05, 08:35 AM
Klaas Bil

Hey folks, the best of luck in your AUT. Or should I rather say the
best of stamina, a firm butt and lots of fun?! If Europe were smaller
(meaning I would be closer), I'd come to cheer you on. Looking forward
to pics and stories.

Take care!

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 14:04:43 -0500, "llaman" wrote:

too bad i'm going with someone... so won't be able to join... it makes
me sick to think of what i'm missing out on
--
llaman - average joe muni'er

Ummm, the Alps Unicycle Tour is not for the average joe muni'er...

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
I ride like a princess. - john_childs

Old July 30th 05, 03:56 PM
U-Turn

Best to you all, Nathan!

--
U-Turn - Cool water for the flame

'Strongest Coker Wheel in the World'
-- Dave Stockton

Old July 30th 05, 07:33 PM
Butty

make a video that would be cool have a nice time

--
Butty - bout level 5/6 nd a bit of 7

yer you're right, but only when i say you are
Butty's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10093