Fall has fell

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 17th 15, 02:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default Fall has fell

Won't one of you guys in Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa post
about how you are peeling off warm clothes?

I haven't even gone to the back of the closet for my winter clothes
yet, and today one entire pannier was occupied by clothing -- and I
wore all of it, except the cloth slippers I took in case I didn't want
to wear shoes in Meijer. (Their floor, if I recall correctly, is cold
enough to hurt when I walk there in stocking feet.) But I wore
walking shoes only for the hop across Anchorage Road from Goodwill to
Meijer, so my feet weren't sore.

Well, about half the pannier was occupied by black oxfords, and that
could happen in the summer. But this was the first time this fall
that I've taken my windbreaker. Long sleeves wouldn't have been amiss
at any time, but I put the windbreaker on only while I was eating
lunch at a picnic table with my back to a strong wind.

My food got cold really fast, but none of it blew off the table. Did
have to chase my grocery bag of grocery bags across two or three
parking lots. Lost about half; I should have tied the handles
together. I plan a hysterically funny issue of the Beeson Banner, if
I have the mental energy.

I wonder whether I still have that lovely handlebar bag that I had to
quit using when I bought my Ed Kearney light? Since I can't go out
after dark, I didn't replace my light when it wore out, so I could
start using a handlebar bag again.

--
joy beeson at comcast dot net
http://wlweather.net/PAGEJOY/

Bloomin' 'eck - fell off! [email protected] UK 19 December 10th 05 12:37 PM
she fell off Sandy Techniques 18 April 15th 05 03:54 PM
Fell off Brian Drury UK 99 December 14th 04 11:00 PM
I FELL OFF MY BIKE! Blair P. Houghton General 25 September 30th 04 04:08 AM
Fell off Alan UK 4 January 6th 04 10:25 PM