Mallee Hwy

Old December 11th 04, 09:32 PM
Gerd

Default Mallee Hwy

Eric,

I don't really understand your command. I'm not a native english or
australian speaker and only know some school-english.

Gerd
Old December 12th 04, 12:51 AM
DRS

"Gerd" wrote in message
om
Eric,

I don't really understand your command. I'm not a native english or
australian speaker and only know some school-english.

Marty is just being nasty. Eric Oldthwaite - the most boring man in the
world - is a character in an English comedy series by Michael Palin called
Ripping Yarns.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old December 13th 04, 11:26 AM
aeek

The Malley Highway means carrying a lot of water - there is basicall
nothing between the towns and some of the towns aren't much better.
I've only driven it as far as Ouyen, the population probably get
denser as you head east.
Oh, no fruit zones anyone?

In inland australia, washbasin taps are often bore water - no
drinkable.
Don't expect a creek to have any water.

Leaving Adelaide, the South East Freeway is no bicycles

--
aeek

Mallee Hwy Gerd Australia 1 December 9th 04 01:13 PM
Mallee Hwy Gerd Australia 1 December 5th 04 02:45 PM