bugger the jungle

Old September 14th 05, 03:17 AM

yesterday
on my unicycle
i saw this

kokaburra

laughing bird

not laughing

sittin on a clothes line

swivellin his head at me

never seen a kokkaburra do a triple take before

did i freak ya out man ?

+++

dumb bird couldnt see th unicycle over th fence
musta thought i was flying

arms out
maniacal grin

on flying drugs ya see

+++

was almost a human reaction

+++

kinda used to humans doin triple takes

ah

i got out of th little bowl in th skate bowl
on one wheel

lookit those cars slow down

pudknockers
+++

if you guys didnt react to it
i'd still do it
fun as

+++

"so there's hope i can go singin again ?"
mellow out jennifer

+++

"th cockhead factor will go down"
"i promise"

+++
city high
'sista'
+++
you cant sing jenny
less i can ride my wheel for
a coupel hours first
"i dig it"

dont push it
+++

"comfortably numb"

+++

four months last time jennifer
cockhead factor
and ppl dont change much
not in a couple thousand years anyway

+++

"ok brother"
+++

"kaz has th same"
"Frizzy hair problems"
caramel girl

"we dont wash it too often"
"just keep th knots down"
+++

i fell over a fifty
so i bought jenny some drugs and
we fly on th wheel without pain later

+++

brb

+++

give th bees another day on th clover
"okay wiz"
..
..
..
scuse i
..
..
..

regurgitator
'social disaster'
..
..
..
dont get in a survival situation
with a bunch of
americans
whatever you do
..
..
..
+++
ram jam
'black betty'
+++

"so i take it i shouldnt follow em either?"
+++

stop endin yur sentences with a question
"i'm a girl"
"go and get ****ed"
+++

"nice top barbie girl"

+++

i dunno if i like you havin yur best friend as
mid twenty's woman

"kuta lady's my best friend"
"she's twenty"

she found us in th traffic yesterday
was funny as

"psychic cow"
"you better make it saturday"

+++
nirvana
'sifting'
+++

as long as somebody
still wants to invite me to a party
i'm alive

+++

/
/
/

the land surfer
+++

p.s.

windy outside
good flying weather
i got this handfull of change jennifer
wanna come for a fly to th shops ?

"two cones still left of th flying drugs"
"in th bowl"

"after lunch man"

it'll get done
want some peanuts

+++

i agree kaz
she was better as a redhead...

"you determined to stay single"

yeah ok
but

when ya do decide you can go singin again
you wont have one drippin on yur leg
and goin
you can have a hour and half to go out paulie

then i'm comin to hunt ya down

"look after me brother"
no worries
last redhead made me cut all my hair off
****er's grown back

look out...

+++

NO ****IN BRAKES

+++
"time to check our pirate net conection is still up"
"have a nice day"
+++

p.p.s

th net connection is still up
but th tripod site has been deleted
tripod chucked a wobblie
no more

SCUD the Society For Cutting Up Bicycles(giirls bikes)

smile

ah well...
Old September 14th 05, 07:23 AM
Resound

Default bugger the jungle

th net connection is still up
but th tripod site has been deleted
tripod chucked a wobblie
no more

SCUD the Society For Cutting Up Bicycles(giirls bikes)

smile

ah well...

Damn, find another host. I have to say, I love this stuff.

I still like my "safety bicycle" though. Oneof my friends has a unicycle
though, and I'm seriously considering finding one. (I can't ride his...he's
waaaaay taller than me)

If a bicycle is a bike, then a unicycle is...a uke? An unke? Or is "unke"
the sound beginners make falling off backwards?

Old September 14th 05, 08:01 AM
cfsmtb

Resound Wrote:

Damn, find another host. I have to say, I love this stuff.

I still like my "safety bicycle" though. Oneof my friends has a
unicycle
though, and I'm seriously considering finding one. (I can't ride
his...he's
waaaaay taller than me)

If a bicycle is a bike, then a unicycle is...a uke? An unke? Or is
"unke"
the sound beginners make falling off backwards?

Yeah, it's akin to a bad stream of consciousness. Stoner-bogan style.
With a few more cones maybe he'll come up with Ulysses.

--
cfsmtb

Old September 14th 05, 09:15 AM
SteveA

Resound Wrote:

th net connection is still up
but th tripod site has been deleted
tripod chucked a wobblie
no more

SCUD the Society For Cutting Up Bicycles(giirls bikes)

smile

ah well...

Damn, find another host. I have to say, I love this stuff.

I still like my "safety bicycle" though. Oneof my friends has a
unicycle
though, and I'm seriously considering finding one. (I can't ride
his...he's
waaaaay taller than me)

If a bicycle is a bike, then a unicycle is...a uke? An unke? Or is
"unke"
the sound beginners make falling off backwards?

My kids go to a school that has a circus program. They learn to ride a
'uni'.

'Tis a wonderful thing to watch them ride to school on their 'unies'
once they have learnt the skill.

SteveA

--
SteveA

Bugger it! (And tips on riding fixed!) Jon Senior UK 8 September 13th 05 11:08 PM
Cyclists are Victims of the Law of the Jungle NobodyMan Rides 0 February 7th 05 12:19 AM
Bugger.....killed my rear derailleur :-( MrBonk Mountain Biking 7 May 31st 04 02:59 PM
Aw, bugger... bomba Mountain Biking 4 October 25th 03 02:04 AM
Silly bugger Tony W UK 17 September 14th 03 07:27 PM