! The First Koxx One DVD !

Old March 19th 07, 11:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
C-Einrad

Default ! The First Koxx One DVD !

looks nice, i hope this will make dan want to do another movie.

--
C-Einrad
C-Einrad's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14567

Old March 20th 07, 12:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danni

This is going to $40CAD?
Bit steep

--
Danni

leo wrote:
Without cocks you wouldn't even have a family forum.

'Pile Driver' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmXflM7xVLs) 'Jack Ass'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6U1xH6MtNM)
'Russian Climber'
(http://tinyurl.com/p6vnc) 'Urban Ninja Part 1'
(http://tinyurl.com/2m5o2h) 'Part 2'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9nVENReGBY)
'*Guy rides up tree* ' (http://tinyurl.com/38bk68)
Danni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12990

Old March 20th 07, 12:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uni.rider.13

too slow downloading!

--
uni.rider.13

Some people call me nuts for riding, other people call me no
nuts.

My 'Gallery!!!!!!!!!!!!!' (http://tinyurl.com/y3k57x)

Hey!!! Go and see my new website. 'unicycleaustin.741.com'
(http://unicycleaustin.741.com/index.html)
uni.rider.13's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13011

Old March 20th 07, 11:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
KcTheAcy

Shwick nasty yo!

--
KcTheAcy

¤-kaycee
http://gallery.unicyclist.com/kaycees-unicycle-gallery
KcTheAcy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5003

Old March 21st 07, 12:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skilewis74

Looks good!

Where will I be able to buy this in the US? UDC?

--
skilewis74

Old March 21st 07, 03:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
keatonn

im stoked.

--
keatonn
keatonn's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14526

Old March 21st 07, 04:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
phthoruth

Looks great, Xavier! Nice editing, interesting backdrops, cool music
and state of the art riding.

Re the other one
Jet Li would make a good unicyclist. But his movie takes place in the
multiverse; ours is in the universe.

--
phthoruth
phthoruth's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11491

Old March 21st 07, 02:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
trialsinusa

skilewis74 wrote:
Looks good!

Where will I be able to buy this in the US? UDC?

Yeah, as soon as I saw that post I was jetting an order to France!
Looks like a pretty cool watch. Downside....well, they're going to run
$37ea.... sorry, such are the exchange rates and shipping costs these
days. Having said that, there is something to watching a cool full vid
on the TV vrs endlessly downloading clips on a small computer screen!

--
trialsinusa

Tim/Trialsin USA
www.trialsin.com

trialsinusa's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11660

Old March 21st 07, 02:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
iridemymuni

how wolud iget this is Australia ??

--
iridemymuni

maker of the happy birthday threads

ive got:

John Childs, Klaas Bill, Kris Holm, Samia, Harper, Bryan Stevens,
Wobbling bear, Mike Swarbrick, Cathwoood, Scott Wallis, Mikefule,
Raphael (jjuggle), James Potter, ITEMNO530, DogBowl, Yoopers,
Habbywall, Terry and Jagur.
iridemymuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11900

Old March 21st 07, 03:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
trialsinusa

iridemymuni wrote:
how wolud iget this is Australia ??

Rhythm Imports Ben
22 Warili Road
Frenchs Forrest
2086 NSW
www.ribbed.com.au

or

Biketrial Australia
35 Greens Road
Werribee
3030 Victoria
website???...don't know what it is....

Sorry don't know the phone or e-mail/webpage

koxx one vs. KH unirox13 Unicycling 20 December 21st 06 04:38 AM
KH or Koxx captainkrunk61 Unicycling 22 December 9th 06 01:39 AM
koxx skianduniaddict Unicycling 56 November 19th 06 05:54 PM
Koxx unign Unicycling 12 October 22nd 05 01:57 AM
koxx vs kh zohar Unicycling 6 October 13th 05 12:38 AM